Some of you might have noticed that I haven't made too many posts in the past few/many months. (At least Big Dave has!) There is a good reason for it! Sorry, no new cats or dogs! I was thinking about showing the new addition at the next gathering or reunion, but a few know about it and sooner or later, it would get out!

Ryan Edward Kremer was born on Feb. 17, 2004, weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 ounces! If you don't believe in miracles, you need to go to a nursery in a hospital! He is a perfect little baby and to think at our age, plus Karen was sick alot during the pregnancy, that he would be free of any birth defects!

We have a three bedroom house and one bedroom has always been my office and lighthouse room. Not anymore! I have been working all these months adding two rooms in the basement, and doing all the work myself, except the electic. It has been a chore to say the least! It is coming along slow but sure and soon I will have my office downstairs.

We will have to send someone a picture to post here, since I have yet to figure out how to do it! My wife is the computer expert and she even has trouble.

It has been quite a life change, since Andy is our only other child and he is now nine! Both of us had to be retrained and the sleepless nights are back, at least for her mostly, since I'm the only one working now!

Lighthouses are on the back burner now, except selling off my doubles lately. I'm in the same boat as most here in saying I have run out of room and only about half are on display.

Lots of changes here, so if you wondered where I have been, I'm still around, but not as much as in the past!