Moby, A very happy 36 years to you and your Bride. I hope you enjoy another 36 together.

Now on the subject of True Love, where did this sceen come from?

Max: Ooooohhh! Look who knows so much, eh! It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between
mostly dead and all dead. Please open his mouth. Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.
Inigo: What's that?
Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change. Hey! Hello in there! Hey! What's so important? Whatcha got here, that's worth living for?
Westley: [barely audible] True....love....
Inigo: True love! You heard him! You could not ask for a more noble cause than that.
Max: Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world; except for a nice MLT - Mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich - when the Mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato's ripe. They're so perky. I love that. But that's not what he said! He distinctly said, 'to blaithe.' And as we all know, to blaithe means to bluff. So, you were probably playing cards and he cheated...
Old woman: [interrupting] Liar!! Liar!! Liarrrrrrr!
Max: Get back, witch!
Old woman: I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore.
Max: You never had it so good. [Max smiles at Inigo]
Valerie: True love, who said true love, Max?
Max: Don't say another word, Valerie...
Valerie: You're afraid. Ever since Prince Humperdinck fired him, his confidence has shattered.

Eric