I am glad that they are being more careful in supplying DL it still was a who's on first situation for me until I found my papers. This is just the tip of the iceburg of little problems we are going through with the building of the new house. I cant begin to tell you how many mistakes we have caught. Bathroom pipes were put in bedroom, some rafters were made backwards and had to be replaced, pantry door was installed yesterday into a spot that had a foot too much space on top and some trim work was mad to short and did not reach the end of the wall. Those are just a few. The builder does fix them it is just frustrating. Yesterday we went and 4 Oriental men were doing our trim. They did not speak any english and I tried to tell them that the columns they installed dont belong and they laughed and noded their heads. What happened to all the trade people that prided themselves on quality. Where are they? Does the builder think that redoing things is still cheaper than quality workmanship? June 14th is my final walk through towel applaud