I remember Bill getting sick before the Reunion. And everyone wearing his WACKO badge because he couldn't make it to the Reunion. I then remember his almost miraculous recovery, (Bill) meeting his 'lady friend', and his last year whirlwind lighthousing in Nova Scotia and Cape Cod.
Bill can fittingly be remembered at his lighthouse Photo Gallery on the Harbour Lights Website. http://www.harbourlights.com/galleries/bill_obrien.htm
Although I never met him in person, I will always remember Bill as a friend on the Forums who helped to enrich our love of lighthouses.

Here are Bill's last three posts on the Forum.

"Hi to you all great reading your good wishes and I am home for a little bit any way.leaving again for our cruiseon Oct,18th for 10 days.Had a great summer."Bill O'Brien aka oseabee 9/23

"Hi Gary:
Just returned to Fla.You might for a short visit we are leaving for our cruise on Oct.18th.If you are putting out a book on your photos put me down for one will catch you later in your busy schedule " 9/25

"Hi there short cake.I'll have my check in the mail by Sunday for 1 pin and I may make it to miami,see you there Bill O'Brien aka oseabee."9/27

LONG ISLAND BOB