Diane:
I know you guys are always there. You are 2 of the most helpful people I've ever met! (& very glad I did meet)

This spot is easy cuz I don't need to bug anyone in particular wink Whoever feels like reading/replying can do so or they can just skip it. It really is weird how putting it in a post is like taking it out & putting it somewhere else, even more so than talking. (Although I did bend Bob's ear a bit last night while driving to & from band practice wink ) It surprised me how much I felt the load lift after I posted.

And to the rest who stated "take time for you"...I have Bob to thank for that! Joined a blues band! I've sang since 4th grade & went the "get married, have kids" route after high school. Don't regret it at all. I have 3 great (most of the time) kids & a very supportive husband for 17 1/2 yrs so far. (and we still like each other!)

Thanks to a combination of what's happening with my sister & a well timed opportunity presented to me by Bob, I'm finally doing something I've always dreamed of. I'm too old for Idol. They think you hit prime by 30 :p But as Bob pointed out, I'm a youngster in the Blues world! lol

We had a good practice last night & we make our first official public debut this Saturday night! (Nervous as heck & I plan on drinkin! wink )
I have a younger sis in Law School & she just called to tell me that we have ppl coming from DE to see us play...NO PRESSURE! eek

If I live through it (and I'm sure Diane will have camera in hand!) I'll let ya know how it goes & maybe post a pic or 2 smile