The Sixth Challenge has been completed by all the participants in the Anchor Bay Postcard Exchange #9 Contest. Here are the final scores (Note, the lowest point total wins):

#016 has -7 points after completing 1,2,3,4,5,6
#007 has -6 points after completing 1,2,3,4,5,6
#026 has -4 points after completing 1,2,3,4,5,6
#025 has -2 points after completing 1,2,3,4,5,6
#010 has 0 points after completing 1,2,3,4,5,6

All five contestants took advantage of the chance to receive bonus points by leaving a post in the Anchor Bay thread here at the CF and also signing the Guest Book at www.harbourlights.com .

There was also one other bonus point available by guessing what month my dog, Chipper, was born in. No one guessed the exact month but #016 guessed October, and that was the closest without going past the month.

Chipper was born on November 13, 1993

Original announcement of prizes: "The prizes this time are similar to the last contest. There will be a "Bob Younger Memorial Tree", a 2002 Harbour Lights Calendar, and package of 20 different lighthouse postcards. I might even throw in another Mass State Police Flag Pin if we have enough people participate. First place gets first choice of a prize, second place gets second choice, and third place gets the third choice."

Now to claim the prizes: #016 gets the first pick. #007 gets the second pick. #026 gets the third pick. #025 and #010 will receive a consolation prize as soon as the other three participants claim their prizes.

#016 email me you choice. #007 email me your first two choices. #026 email me your first three choices. That should make it work!

Watch this thread for who claimed what prizes!

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob M (edited 05-03-2002).]