THE THIRD CHALLENGE

The third challenge is a lot of work and you will only be allowed to submit your answers once. They will be no “make-up”. This is where we separate the "men from the boys", and the "women from the girls".

The answers to the following questions are all located somewhere on the HL website. Some of these questions are tricky so read them very carefully. The information I took from the HL website will be considered the only right answers to these questions. Take your time and search out the correct answers. Email your answers to me with the question number preceding each answer. No partial credit will be given. All answers must be completely correct. If there are four things in an answer then all four must be there to get credit as being correct. Each question is worth one point.

1.What does “U.S.S.S.A” stand for?

2.Who was William Wincapaw?

3.Name all the countries that HLs have been cast and painted in since 1991?

4.What HLs had lightning rods on the full production run?

5.How many HL models came with lightning rods?

6.What was the last HL made in Canada?

7.What HL was the first to be made in China?

8.What two HL models have been completely resculpted?

9.According to the information on the HL website, what does the most expensive Collector Society Membership cost?

10.What is the fax number for Harbour Lights in El Cajon?

11.How many red stripes and how many white stripes on HL 103?

12.Under what main link on the HL Website will you find a typo referring to Peggy’s Cove as “Peggy’s Cover”?

13.HL offers a slate clock with different lighthouses as a background. Name those lighthouses.

14.What was the first limited edition HL to be made in China?

15.Under “Me ’n’ Bill”, how many times does Bill appear without a tie on?

Okay kids, that's challenge number three. It's no walk in the park and will require a few visits to search out the answers at www.harbourlights.com . Take your time and check your answers before submitting them. You only get one try, no make-ups.

Bob