The contest has begun! This contest will be a little different than the last one. Here's the start:

Everyone starts with 50 points. You will be issued several challenges which have different point values. Every challenge has something to do with the Collector Forums or the Harbour Lights website. In order to compete you will have to visit the forums and the HL website.

Everytime you succesfully complete a challenge, a certain amount of points will be deducted from your point total. The first person to reach zero (0) points wins! If there is a tie, the Mass. State Lottery will determine the winner.

THE FIRST CHALLENGE

When I first announced the ABPC#9 contest, I also introduced you to the Anchor Bay Mobile. You can check that topic on the Anchor Bay Thread to see what it looks like. It's a tutone blue 1951 Ford which resembles a State Police Cruiser from Massachusetts. I have put a smaller version of that picture at five different locations in the Collector Forums. The five pictures are approximately 3/4 of an inch in height by about 1 1/2 inches wide. You will receive two (2) points for each one you find. To claim your points you must email me the title of the thread, the topic it is in, and the date of the reply. Here's an example: The Latest Models (title), Old St. Augustine retired (topic), and 04-05-02 (date).

REMEMBER!!! All answers must be mailed to me at biri97@aol.com . DO NOT POST ANSWERS AT THE FORUMS. If you have any questions or need a clarification on something, you can post it here for all contestants to read just in case they have a similar question.

You have one week to complete the first challenge. Subsequent challenges will be posted here over the next week or so.

HINT:

You are looking for the Anchor Bay car,
to find it you won't go back that far,
for what you seek will have a March date,
at five different threads so don't be late.
The big car picture doesn't count as one,
you must seek out the smaller version have fun!

Bob