Okay, kids, here's the final challenge you have to complete to be a finalist for the prizes. This will be the last thing you'll have to complete. This will insure your number being in the drawing for the prizes.

Anyone who has yet to participate from the mailing list of PC #8 can still play by finding the first two "clues" from the Harbour Lights website and completing the challenge I'm about to post in this reply. You will have until Sunday night at 2359 hours to submit the correct two clues and your answers to what I will post below.

Here it is! The final challenge is in the form of a multiple choice quiz. You must achieve a passing grade of 70% or better to stay in the running. You will need to email your answers to me at biri97@aol.com before Sunday night at 2359 hours.

Here are the questions:

1. How many Anchor Bay Boats have a red hull?
A. One
B. Two
C. Three
D. Four

2. How many Anchor Bay Boats have a sail on the sculpture?
A. One
B. Two
C. Three
D. None of the above

3. Which of the following Anchor Bay Lightships come in two different editions? (Two correct answers on this one, pick both for full credit)
A. Chesapeake
B. Portsmouth
C. Columbia
D. Huron

4. Which Anchor Bay Boat is sculpted as being aground?
A. Portsmouth
B. Columbia
C. Huron
D. S.S. Minnow

5. Which is the correct phrase listed on the Anchor Bay Logo?
A. Anchor Bay Great Ships
B. Anchor Bay Great Ships of Today
C. Anchor Bay Great Ships of the World
D. Anchor Bay, Buy me or I'll kill you

6. How many Anchor Bay Boats appear in the 2002 Harbour Lights Preview at the HL website?
A. One
B. Two
C. Too many to count
D. None of the above

7. What stuffed animal appears for sale at the Keeper's Exchange at the HL website?
A. Georgie Porgie Reunion Pig
B. Billy Bob Reunion Bear
C. Suzie Snowflake Reunion Princess
D. Wicked Wendy the inflatable doll

8. What Anchor Bay Boat model is the only one that appears on the link to "Lightships" at the HL website?
A. Nantucket Lightship
B. Lightship Columbia
C. Lightship Portsmouth
D. Lightship It's Only Money

9. How many times does Bill Younger's picture appear in the "Me 'n' Bill" link at the HL website?
A. 21
B. 31
C. 23
D. Too many times

10. Who was Bob Younger?
A. An escaped lunatic who posed as Bill Younger at rock concerts.
B. John Chidester's alias when on the road.
C. The person who actually takes all those pictures at the HL website.
D. None of the above

Please submit your answers to my email address of biri97@aol.com before midnight, Sunday night.

Bob