Well, Ladies, ...you have your wish. I have been extremely busy this weekend and I may not be able to get the contest up and running till later this week. Even if you're away this week, you will still have plenty of time to get your answers in to be eligible to win a prize.

The prizes this time are similar to the last contest. There will be a "Bob Younger Memorial Tree", a 2002 Harbour Lights Calendar, and package of 20 different lighthouse postcards. I might even throw in another Mass State Police Flag Pin if we have enough people participate. First place gets first choice of a prize, second place gets second choice, and third place gets the third choice.

Speaking of the MSP Flag Pin, someone told me there was one on eBay and the bid was at $15.50 at that time. I don't know what the final bid was but I sell them for $5.00 each with the proceeds going towards a law enforcement memorial they are planning to construct in Boston. If you are interested in purchasing a pin, email me at biri97@aol.com . Total cost with mailing would probably be $6.00.

Bob