First I would like to introduce to you the "Anchor Bay Mobile". (Permission has been granted by the Harbour Lights Webmaster to use the Anchor Bay symbol.)

All those who have signed up for Postcard Exchange #9 are automatically entered in the competition. Anyone else who would like to participate must contact me within the next week, but no later than Saturday, March 23, 02. Please email me at biri97@aol.com and include your name and address so I'll know who everyone is.

There will be at least three prizes awarded at the end of the competition. The prizes will be announced at the begining of the contest which will be next Sunday, March 24.

This contest is designed to operate with no more than 52 participants. "First come , first served", and the people signed up for PC Exchange #9 are automatically eligible if they choose to play.

(Disclaimer: This contest is not hazardous to your health. It will strain your brain and force you to visit the Harbour Lights Website and the Collector Forums to search for answers on a regular basis. It will not cause dry mouth, headaches, nausea, athlete's foot, or gas. Things you may consume during this contest might do that though.)

All the information you need to compete will be posted at the Anchor Bay Thread of the Collector Forum.

Ciao!

Bob