I found something interesting in back of my storage area when I was pulling out all my Christmas decorations. I found a MIB Anchor Bay Motor Yacht Kim AB 105S (Special) with the extremely low Flag #48. Everything is there. All the original packing etc. It has never been displayed by the looks of it. I do remember purchasing it because of the extremely low Flag # 48. I already had a Motor Yacht Kim on display so I left this one in its original box and tucked it away.

According to Harbour Lights, the AB105S was introduced in 4/1997 and sold out 10/98. It had a MSRP of $154 and they list the edition size as "TBD" which I assume stands for "To be determined".

I have no idea what this piece is worth but I would be interested in selling it once I can determine a selling price. I know the AB's aren't drawing much attention on eBay but this original Anchor Bay model has such a low Flag#, and is MIB in its original packing.

I'm aware that there is also an AB 105 that there is only 13 of in existence.

Anybody got any suggestions or comments about this piece and what it may be worth? It will eventually be posted at the New Marketplace here at the CF unless I receive an email offer prior to that time.

smile Bob smile