I don't make the brass plates but I have an excellent source for these plates. The plates are made of a material that looks just like brass on a nylon backplate. They are the same size as the original brass plates that came with Anchor Bay ships and even have the Anchor Bay Logo etched on the plate. The plates are $16.00 including shipping. I am going to have my plates made up to look like this:

USCGC MACKINAW
"290' Great Lakes WAGB"
112/4000

and

USCGC MACKINAW
"290' Great Lakes WAGB"
112/500

The lettering will be centered of course and will show up black on the brass background. They are professionally done by a trophy place and look like the original brass plates.

I will be ordering my plates during the middle of August timeframe. Anybody that wants a nameplate can send me an email now to flacoastie@worldnet.att.net and about 2 weeks before I place my order I will let you know and you can send me a money order with the total amount($16.00 for each plate) to me. I'll need your serial number to place the order. If your interested please don't wait until after I order as it is simpler(and cheaper) to do a one time set up and run several. Individual orders are $19.00 each. If you want a plate for one of the other Anchor Bays that don't have them you can order them for the $16.00 each at this time.

Rich