Actually, Mel, I enjoy watching my family open their presents first. I guess I'm more of a giver than a receiver.

As far as the HL's go, everytime a new one comes in, I have to figure where I'm going to put an old one. My usual game plan is to remove an old one from one of my curios, put it back in its box, put it in my cellar storage area, then put the latest addition in one of the curios.

Now that six new HL's came in at once, I have to decide what four HL's will be removed. Two of the new HL's are seasonal Fort Tompkins and will go into storage. Now I must decide which four leave the display. Then I have to hunt down the boxes for the four. Then such a change in the curio means all the HL's come out so that the curio can be cleaned and prepared for an alteration in the display. Did I tell you it's hot in Massachusetts right now, and Lorna and I will be heading for the boat, then Block Island?

I will take a quick peek at the new ones this morning to make sure they survived shipping. Then I will put them back in their respective boxes for now and wait for a cooler time when I have some spare time to put them on display.

If this is the only dilema I have, I think I'm doing okay (lol).

Bob