Grace,

Let me check with Glenda and Laurence, just on the very off chance that they might have it stashed. I certainly don't promise anything, but---some time ago---I went in just after one of their employees had just pulled a Big Bay x-mas piece out of the back, ferreted away on some forgotten shelf, and sold it! I have long since offered to help them catalog what they have in storage, but they are just so busy that it is hard for them to get around to it. It's a shame that I didn't know this when Lancelot's went out of business in 1996. Ernestine Lancelot was one of the earliest dealers in HL, and she ordered 8-10 of each piece, and sometime up to 15 or more. I know that when she had her closing sale, there were about 12 West Quoddy LEs, 10-12 Umpqua River LEs, 8 Alcatraz LEs, etc. etc. When the HL representative discovered this, he came down from KC to buy the remainder and filled his car to the brim! Happily, I got some duplicates at that time, but not a duplicate Block Island, sorry to report.

Danny