Ya just gotta love the WACKOs here. We comment on just about anything in any way possible.

I admit I have not seen the Bill Doll myself, but I have placed an order for one. I think that it will be something neat to add to my collection. And the price is not out of reach, I just skip taking myself out to lunch for 2 days and pack something from home.

I think that a company that will do something like this and the Bob Tree is having a lot of fun with collectors and itself. Harbour Lights is a company that is not afraid of laughing at itself and giving us something to laugh about also. Companies that stick to the straight and narrow sometimes do not grow and then people loose interest. Just think of all the different things we ask for and then receive from this great company.

Those of us who collect lighthouses in all shapes and sizes because we like them, look forward to finding that different and odd item to add. Those who collect lighthouses for investment purposes may feel free to skip the Bill Doll and the Bob Tree. I will still be happy to call you friends.

------------------
Jim

Dr. Who ?

Jim
Dr. Who ?