Quote:
This piece has several other details that require one to be very careful in handling, or other details could easily break off. I will be very interested in how HL addresses the sail issue since it looks very nice, but it won't stand up to much mishandling.
This kind of thing always worries me. If it breaks in shipment to the dealer or the consumer they'll replace it, but what happens if the consumer accidently handles it wrong and something breaks? I'll tell you what happens, you're stuck with a damaged HL worth next to nothing.

It's wonderful to see all the delicate little things HL manages to put on their work, but it isn't very heart warming to see something break off because it is so delicate.

Often times HL's travel from one end of the country to the other. Pieces are resold and sometimes shipping can damage them. Sure you can insure them and recover your loss, but the piece is also lost forever.

It's nice to hear there are a couple more new releases out. I sincerely hope that they make it to our homes without being damaged. It's nice to receive a piece on time and not have to wait six months for a replacement.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: