WOW! What can I say.... I have been waiting a long time for this piece and the photos are OUTSTANDING!

First, let me say Thank You to Paul for his great close-up photos! Awesome as always!

I like the variation of the brown paint on the bricks on the house (or is it wooden shingles). I presume it is bricks as the tower was made of bricks...

I really like the new flag design with a "wavy" type banner and an awesome special 20th Anniversary logo! Very nice touch! Hats off to all who made this light come to reality!

Truly a piece worth representing the celebration of Harbour Lights 20th Anniversary!

So when can "Us" collectors start ordering one? I have heard no word as to ordering one from HLs.....

Oh, and by the way, ..... the seahorse is located on the rear of the piece to the right of the lighthouse tower in the rocky area between the pink and light blue bushes. (I think Paul should stop showing pictures of the seahorse as this dampens the excitement of looking for the seahorse when one gets the piece in his or her hands. -Just my two cents)

-Christopher
"CAVR"