You just got to be patient! I sold my extra Hooper for a whopping $85. Why? I don't know! Am I stupid? Probably! Maybe because for most of the year I felt like you. I wasn't able to go because I called in a day late and was 95th on the list and going nowhere. I thought I'd never get that piece. When I was informed that I could go, a few weeks before the reunion, I just felt lucky enough to be able to go. I just wanted to share that experience, as much as possible, to another forum family member who, like myself, felt as I did. Secondary market has alot to be desired, but its anybody's right to ask what they want for any piece. Though, sometimes, I don't agree with certain ways certain people go about it. I've been burned by the best of them, but atleast I have the decency not to slander their name to other collectors. But that's another story. IT IS the buyer's right to wait for their price to come along... By the way, I was able to get a third Hooper's at the reunion from somebody who only wanted one. It's spoken for, but the asking price was also $85. Don't give up. Not everybody wants your first born.

[This message has been edited by JeffMarsh (edited 10-25-2001).]