Fortunately, after I moved to Arizona from Seattle I was able to search to find the lighthouses I wanted for my collection, as I only had at the most 24 when I arrived here. I decided I would get the Membership piece and the Society piece each year, and then I started searching for the First 17. As that journey began I also was able to acquire many more. One I know I am very fortunate to have is a Burrows Island, WA that says Burrows Island, OR, and it is in perfect condition. Also, apparently while no one else was looking, I was able to find a Yaquina Head, OR that is a California piece. I didn't know that until I started studying the Collectors' Guide after it came out, then I had a suspicion it was a CA piece. In 2008 I took it to CA with me to the In-Store Event with Bill Younger and as I had it in my hand walking towards him he apparently knew what I was going to say because he said, that's a CA piece, I know before I hold it. It was extremely difficult to obtain all of the Christmas pieces, but I now have them all and they are all on display all year. I am so happy that my Harbour Lights dealer lets me know way ahead of time what's coming out and he now always has a low number for me. Oh yes, and now I have over 170 Harbour Lights lighthouses.