Just picked up the next three limited edition pieces from my dealer. The pieces are: #305 Little River, ME #306 Race Point, MA; and #675 Fourth Order Fresnel.

Race Point is a typical design for New England with a banded white tower, a wide black walkway, and a somewhat small black latern room. It includes a two story keepers house with a traditional red roof, alnog with another outbuilding which is probably an oil house. As with all recent HL's it is well done, but somewhat plain.

The Little River piece reminds me of Sunken rock with a keepers house in appearance, with a white banded tower with light green walkway and latern room. The best feature is a nice little collection of pine trees that give it the feel of being just on the edge of a forest. Although the quality of the paint job does not appear to be as good as the Race Point, it has a more pleasureable appearance for me because of the colors and trees.

The Fresnel lens is from Herford Inlet and is distinctly different from all the others by the swinging doors covering making up one side of the len. The detail of the hinges and clasp are good and the overall quality is nice, but not overwhelming. The light takes a minute to warm up and then has a steady "blink" to it. Overall a nice piece, but me thinks the $154 price tag will discourage a number of users from purchasing it. Overall a nice offering, but not a jaw dropping group.