The ship has docked, or to be more precise, UPS has delivered 7 beautiful pieces to my front door. The 7 that arrived are Mapling Sands, 1876 Centenial Exposition, Egg Rock, Cleveland Harbor, Old Alcatraz, Stratford Shoals and the Narcissus. The Narcissus, followed by Maplin Sands and the 1876 Exposition pieces, are my immediate favorites. The remaining 4 are not far behind. I also am thrilled by the smaller footprints and the fact that the "big crunch" to the credit card is done and the only expenses for the rest of the spring is the Society Pieces and the Fastnet Lens. These will be coming later in the late spring/early summer so the card will have a chance to cool down. It's surprising I'm the first to post on the actual arrival of these pieces, unless I missed the post somewhere else. Everyone got talking about #9 Egg Rock in the previous post so I figured I would start a new post about the arrivals.

I didn't see a redemption card for the Jordan Point in this group so I guess I'll give HLs a call in the morning. I'd like to hear other opinions on the new arrivals so maybe we can strike up some old time reviews giving your likes and dislikes about these pieces.

Rich