Boy do I feel that I have been totally screwed by this Jordan Point offer. First I had to buy six lighthouses I did not want to get one I did. This offer was made in the last half of 09 and would not cover any of the winter 09 pieces which I had bought that I did want. Harbour Lights would not consider at that time making it retroactive to the winter of 09 pieces as they should have done. I then sold the unwanted summer pieces on eBay for a large loss just to get the one piece I still wanted. I made peace with the way the rules were and played by them.

NOW THIS. I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THE RULES IN THE END OF THE GAME. It is not fair to the people who bought like I did and played by the rules. I could have cut my losses if the winter of 2010 was made part of the deal in the beginning as there are things I want there, but that was not part of the deal then.

Harbour Lights reasons for changing things are weak and some of them would not have held water in the beginning of the offer. Let’s get to what I believe is the real reason for this change, which is that as it stands now with the old rules Harbour Lights will have to destroy a very large number of them and they do not want to do that.

Harbour Lights must know what they are doing will cause issues because of the rewards they are offering. These do nothing for me as I am not a numbers guy and I do not collect New England pieces even rare ones like this one.

I say stick to the terms of the original offer as people made decisions based on them. That is the honorable thing for Harbour Lights to do.