Just a few ramblings about the situation:

1)Murphy NC went from obscurity to world reknown over night.
2) There is still a lot of FBI, local police and TV crews here checking out Rudolph's many campsites throught the area including right in town!! Murphy lies in a river valley with mountains/hills all around.
3) I shop at a local hardware where the nails were purchased for the '96 bombing.
4) He was caught about 2.5 miles from my house by a local policeman who has been on the force for 1 year and is about 5' tall.
5) The policemen and his family have already received death threats, just for doing his job!! Apparently there are a lot of closet-sympathizers around here.
6) I work about 1/2 mile from grain elevators that Rudolph says he colected grain from to eat.
7) Murphy voted to reject liquor by the drink and beer sales today staying with the 1948 vote of no booze!
8) For a man who lived in the woods for 5 years, he sure had an amazing haircut when caught. I say amazing because it is extrememly hard to give a good haircut on the back of one's own head, and his was perfect. (there may be a few others ultimately spending some time behind bars.) Rudolph is easily recognizable around here as his picture is/was more plentiful than leaves!! No one in Murphy/Andrews should be able to claim they didn't recognize him.
9) Murphy will never be the same!

Geo H.