Quote:
Sorry to be such a crab, wet blanket, or whatever. The price keeps creeping up, my income stays the same, and the pieces get weirder and weirder.
The opinion of every member of the CF, who is willing to share it, is important, Danny. You told us exactly how you felt about the new LE's and that is important. If we all become "bobbleheads" shaking our heads to the affirmative every time we speak about Harbour Lights the company will never know about the dissenting opinions which could influence the design of future sculptures.

I'm not thrilled with South Haven and its "frosting". On the other hand, people/collectors who live in that area or have seen the icing conditions in person may be thoroughly impressed and love the piece.

When I think of the "coaster" piece, Cedar Point, I kind of think of the original Cape Canaveral with the rocket. We all know there's no rockets taking off that close to the light but the original Cape Canaveral was a "must have" because of the innovation. Will the same thing happen to Cedar Point? I really don't know, but collectors like interesting change and putting the coaster on this HL might be enough to spark the interest of area collectors who may be more familiar with the coaster than they are with the light itself. Time will tell on this piece.

keyboard Bob