cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses May Update #210484 03/16/17 03:21 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses Guide for the 05/01/2017 Update will contain 34 PDF Volumes - Many of the previous 32 volumes have been updated with new pictures and information that have been incorporated into the Volume 2 Complete Product List and the corresponding 2A thru 2K Pictorial Volumes. Volume 1 has also been updated with new definitions explaining terms dealing with Harbour Lights Products. A new Volume 2L has been added dealing exclusively with Harry Hine’s new line of lighthouses (Harry Hine Studio Limited Editions). Also, a new Volume 13C has been added for additional Military Humor and Thoughts. All of this is FREE for the asking by sending an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and requesting the PDF Files be sent to you. You’ll also receive future updates and informational emails automatically. After April 15th, any requests for my volumes will be held until the new update is available on or about May 1st. The request will then be filled with the May 1st Update.

It is still not to late to furnish a story on how you started collecting HLs, your lighthouse travels or a your military story while serving in the armed forces. Corrections, additions, pictures of missing items or suggestions for new items for upcoming updates would be greatly appreciated. The deadline to receive items for the May 2017 update is April 10th so there is not much time left to get this information to me.

Rich
Re: My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses May Update [Re: flacoastie] #210541 04/24/17 01:22 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Just a reminder to all collectors that receive my volumes that May 1st is just a week away so you might want to start cleaning out your mailbox so that my volumes don't get rejected due to full mailboxes.

Rich

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,037 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users