Print Thread
99 releases !!! #99624 12/17/98 02:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw a few of the pictures of some of the 99 releases at the Bronze ladys web site, good looking pieces as expected. I see that on the White river, MI piece has some of Bob's handy work with a tree sculpted in a simmilar manner as the Dunkirk tree. I also see that the Kilauea, HI piece (99 event piece) has a price of $65.00 I am hoping that price was a typo, because when I saw it at the reunion it didn't look much larger that past event pieces that had smaller prices.

Postmaster General,
Mark

DBA as Mark Wagner Enterprises LLC ® See dealer for details, all rebates applied. Offer not available in Alaska or Hawaii. Consult a physician before taking advice from me. Close cover before striking. Your milage may vary. For more information see John 4:17. If a rash appears seek the advice of a qualified collector. Void where prohibited. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. CPVC, ASAP, TTFN.

[ This message has been edited by Milton Berle (12-16-98).]

Re: 99 releases !!! #99625 12/17/98 12:15 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
You can see pictures of most of the 1999 announced pieces at:

www.HarbourLights.com/catalog/1999/

The Lighthouse Legacy was mailed from El Cajon on Monday - should start showing up in Society Members' mailboxes slowly creeping across the country in waves starting from Southern California. Watch for the tsunami effect out there on the East coast in about a month.

John

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,025 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users