Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Key West LE vs. GLOW #98339 03/06/99 03:07 PM
Kaiz Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Per Sean's suggestion, let's start discussion #2. I have seen the Key West glow and it is beautiful. The detail is as good as any piece HL has done to date, right down to the little lampost. I, not being of the Glow persuasion however, will probably not purchase it. In fairness to Bill and the gang ,technology cannot be held back, especially when compared to some of the older LE's. What this will do to the overall value of the Key West LE, who knows. I, however, do not own KW yet. So I guess I'll take my sweet old time waiting to see what developes before purchasing one.
Goodbye for now, looking out the window at a lovely snowstorm pounding us in wonderful upstate New York.

Re: Key West LE vs. GLOW #98340 03/06/99 11:03 PM
J
JTimothyA Offline
Saint
Saint
J
>>In fairness to Bill and the gang ,technology cannot be held back, especially when compared to some of the older LE's.<<

...compared to LEs? Why stop there? Just how far can GLOW technology advance?

The Fog Signal Players present: "The Perfect Gift part II"

[Myrtle] "Say, dear, what lighthouses do you want to visit on our vacation this year? I'd *really* like to see Key West. The sun, fresh air, great seafood - how 'bout it."

[Harold] "And battle all those mosquitos, and tourists? I hear Harbour Lights has advanced technology that lets them make open editions that are better than the real thing. Why don't we buy the new Key West GLOW. Grab a fan and take it and the model to the tanning booth. Afterwards, I'll treat you to Red Lobster."

[Myrtle] "Oh Harold! You're a virtual genius - it'll be so much better." (thinking to herself) thank you Harbour Ligthts. Now how will I ever decide between popcorn shrimp and scallops marsaille?"

[Harold] "Yes dear, I know. Don't we have some Bacardi left over...?" Curtain closes.

GLOWS - it doesn't get any better than this!

Rgds,
Tattoo

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,170 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users