Print Thread
Lady Liberty Breathes New Life After Burn Out! #97262 02/11/00 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Michael has been going through what I guess you could call Harbour Lights burn out for the past two years or so. I continued to authorize our dealer to autoship to us on a fairly regular basis hoping Michael would get back into it. (I noticed he didn't try to stop me, which I hoped was a positive sign.)

Lady Liberty did the trick! He unpacked the box and exclaimed "WOW!" Then he opened our new Oak Island and said "COOL". So looks like we're both back among the wackos. He even suggested I try one of our sources for another Panama!!!

I just hope he doesn't decide someday that he wants to buy back the ones we sold off or passed on!!

Karen

PS - I think Lady Liberty is a "WOW" also. What a great piece. Definitely far from giftware. She's a class act.

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 02-11-2000).]

Re: Lady Liberty Breathes New Life After Burn Out! #97263 02/13/00 12:51 AM
RRohweder Offline
Picked up mine today Karen and I have to agree with you. I'll put it in my display at the college next weekend and let everyone enjoy it. It brought back fond memories of our visit there 18 years ago. Maybe again one day.

Rich

------------------

Re: Lady Liberty Breathes New Life After Burn Out! #97264 02/18/00 10:27 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
One of the Harbour Light dealers I buy from, hasn't bought a Harbour Light for himself since the Thomas Point. When He saw the L.E.W. He made arrangements to order eight more for the store and he is going to buy one for himself. He told me he will have no problems selling this one. He will be able to sell to the general public, not just lighthouse lovers.

When I open my autoshipment L.E.W. at the store all the employees (6) gathered around and had many positive comments about it. I have never had that much attention with any other H.L.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 02-18-2000).]

DANIEL

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,254 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users