cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Changes on Long Island web site #8137 11/02/04 08:57 PM
Wildbird99 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello all,

Now that I have found a tiny bit more time in my life, I have begun to make some changes on my web site. The two biggest changes are the addition of an area geared toward kids, featuring Wobbles the Lighthouse Kitty, and a blog.

Wobbles is a special needs kitten (he's about seven months old now) that will be going on adventures (mostly lighthouse-related, but other historic sites will be included) and he'll share history and some pet care tips. This feature gives me a chance to share my experience with lighthouses and with animals, two of my favorite subjects (In addition to all the lighthouse stuff, I'm a former SPCA investigator and licensed wildlife rehabilitator).

I have also replaced my old e-mail list, which became too big to manage, with what may be the world's first lighthouse-based weblog, or blog (if you know of another, let me know). I'll post Long Island lighthouse news, upcoming events, and such on it, and will be expanding to include more national and international lighthouse stuff.

Both of these new features, and more, can be reached from my home page. There will be more and more changes and updates on my site in the coming months. As always, I welcome your comments, questions, and suggestions!

Re: Changes on Long Island web site #8138 11/03/04 10:56 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
I will be looking forward to seeing your changes. Thanks for letting us know about them.

smile Bob smile

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Rock, Dave H), 1,582 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users