Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hi All! #8054 02/15/06 03:18 PM
Bigbird Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Just thought I'd check in. I have stopped in a couple of times, but got caught up in a health forum where I was learning and helping (before the various personalities clashed and the name calling/mud-slinging began), then I decided to take a hiatus from the turmoil as it was more important to disagree with each other's advice than to help people; so I met a few people on there and been keeping in touch with a couple of them, joined a couple of more herb lists which tend to be some of the more active ones, and then had some misfortune come my way in family matters...so in other words, I've had more on my plate than I could efficiently handle. Glad to see that everyone here seems to be getting along fine (as usual), and hope Margaret (or anyone that I missed) is going to be fine).

I'll try to get back in more often, but right now, can't promise anything at all it seems. Look fwd to taking up my one last square inch of space with the Erie Light when it comes. laugh

Take Care,
Steve

Health through education, for a much misguided nation!!
Re: Hi All! #8055 02/15/06 11:44 PM
beachcomber Offline
Steve, we've missed you! Just the other day I asked where BigBird was. Jim in Arizona posted one of those little timed activities we all love so much.

beachcomber
Re: Hi All! #8056 02/19/06 08:47 PM
Bigbird Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Thanks Grace,

Hopefully I'll be back in not the too distant future. Collecting may have slowed down, but still have met some acquaintences on here, and still like lighthouses! :p

Steve

Health through education, for a much misguided nation!!

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,229 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users