Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Good Manners #80283 05/24/02 11:39 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Their are three things that really bug me. The first is when someone answers a Marketplace post and you give them the information they want and they don't have the common courtesy to answer back with a Hey, Nay or Yea. The second is when you answer their post and they don't bother to respond. The third is when they say they want a piece and then you wait for the payment and it never comes. You finally get ahold of them after holding the piece for them and they say that they have bought it somewhere else.

Oh well, I guess that is free enterprise and a complete lack of manners.

Rich

Rich
Re: Good Manners #80284 05/25/02 12:54 AM
wheland Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Rich,

I've been selling a large number of my CD's (music, not money) on eBay and half.com.

I prefer half.com when possible because you run into problems similar to your complaint with ebay- people will win a bid and never respond or take 3-4 requests from you to respond.

Then they ask to pay in a manner that was not listed in the auction and when you say no they say then I don't want it.

I left AAA because of these kind of people- they have no class and don't know how to deal with other rational human beings.

Bad home training.

Dennis

Re: Good Manners #80285 05/25/02 10:53 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Been there myself Rich! But I must admit, I made a huge mistake myself. I responded to an ad in the marketplace thinking the pieces were low numbered limited editions, but they were low numbered open editions! I thought it was too good to be true, and it was! BIG MISTAKE on my part! I did respond to say I was sorry and wasn't interested because of my mistake.

I could write a book on all the experiences I have had selling pieces in the past 5 years! Thank God that the good far out ways the bad!

Moderated by  Dave H, JTimothyA 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DANIEL, Rock, Dave H), 1,586 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users