Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80090 02/10/02 01:37 PM
Kaiz Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
The last month or so, some lively discussions have been banterer about. I thought awhile before I decided to type this post but here it goes.

We've talked about loyalty to our dealers, not buying discounted pcs., keeping the better dealers viable etc. BUT, here again the company starts a promotion that takes business away from my area dealers!!!

GOLD = GIMMICK = the beginning of the end??

First are the regionals, where you have to buy a regional pc. or any LE from a participating dealer to obtain a voucher so as to be included in the GOLD drawing. Again, hurts the "autoship" collector and his/her dealer. Lets penalize the longtime collector who possibly has a complete or very near complete collection and probably has a great relationship with his dealer, to buy from another to have a chance to win "The Gold!"

These Regionals should be about seeing old friends and having pcs. signed and not "how many vouchers" do you have in the drawing. I know for most of us, the Regionals are still about being with friends. Lets keep it that way. Each person who makes the effort, whether a long or short journey, is given one voucher. It doesn't matter if you only buy one or a dozen of the Regional pcs. It is just nice that you came.

Now, we have the signing events. The second quest for the "GOLD!" Longtime collectors who made the journey before to say hi to old friends and have a couple of pcs. signed. Now, we have to buy LE's from different dealers than our own in order to get a chance at another "GOLD" bauble. In our area, we haven't had a Rep in about two years. The one we did have, for a very short time, was a "joke" and I hope he went back to selling candles. The question is -- why do we not still have a rep? I know, someone will say that HL doesn't hire the reps and it is done through agencies etc. Fine, but HL needs to make sure that it does happen.
Good dealers do not always know what is going on and the Reps help with that.

I know it is a very hard time in the collectible market and I have to believe my cherished Harbour Lights are hurting and are also fighting to survive. I just do not like the way it is starting to go. They have to find new collectors out there somewhere but do they really believe "GOLD" is the way. If they do, I hope they find them. What I see, is that they are losing the old and the proud, the longtimers who are starting to give up their autoship numbers and selling some of their real "treasures."

Some out there might say I am just saying this because I haven't been lucky enough to win the "GOLD!" Truthfully I haven't, but I do have the real gold - the Coquille, the Hatty, the Belles and my old and dear friends.

It seems that the collectors aren't talking as much about the old classics anymore and more about the "GOLDS" but unfortunately the classics are what keep the collectible going. The new collectors need to know that as much as the old. I hope they have time to learn this while doing their quest for the "GOLD!"

I hate to see old friends giving up their numbers and maybe some of the HL tradition along with it. I know dollars and space are always going to be problems. Somehow though, I think there is more to it than that.
You see, I am one of the lucky ones that do have them all. I just have not been one to talk about it. The funny thing is, the first time I decide to mention my collection is when I am starting to debate about selling some of it.

So to close, I hope I am wrong about the beginning of the end. But - because I am even thinking about it - has to bring it to question. I just hope Harbour Lights is still listening.

"GOLDLESS" Kaiz

[This message has been edited by Kaiz (edited 02-10-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80091 02/10/02 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This doesn't really address your issues but I am going to resurface the REEP idea (Regional Event Exchange Program)

http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum25/HTML/000256.html

And as far as not having a rep, What are you waiting for?? A rep would need to be knowledgeable in Harbour Lights, Willing to travel, here's a chance to earn something while your at all those events and signings, write off all your lighthouse travel expenses as work. But the down side is that the rep status will exclude you from winning the really good stuff (gold)

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80092 02/10/02 04:18 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Just to clarify a couple of points, Mike. Assuming your autoship dealer signs up as a participating dealer at any ONE of the regionals, you can buy one or all four of the Regional Event items and receive a voucher(s) for each LE purchased from your autoship dealer.

These vouchers will carry the name of the particular regional your autoship dealer is signed up for, but you can use vouchers at ANY of the regionals.

As an autoship buyer, each of your autoship purchases will give you and entry into the regional event gold drawing, so you are not having to purchase from another dealer.

The same is not true for the in-store events. Is your autoship dealer having a Bill or Nancy in-store event? Then by buying the Mark Twain memorial you again have supported your dealer and gained entry into the drawing for the Gold Tower. Now you'll have to work out with your dealer whether you also receive entry coupons for each LE purchased from their store up to the date of the event. Most likely as a regular customer, they will treat you right.

If your dealer is somewhere across the country, IS holding a Bill or Nancy event and you don't want to travel to the store, you may be able to find a 'stalking horse' to enter 'your' tickets.

When times are tough, enterprising companies do what they can to keep selling. Disneyland offers a third day free when you buy a 2-day pass. American automakers offer 0% financing or a $2002 discount. Harbour Lights offers a chance for a 'Gold' Event Exclusive. People buy Lottery Tickets for a chance to win.

A secondary benefit to the 'must be present to win' rule is that you do get to see old friends and meet new ones. Probably a greater number will show up and stick around. (Bring your 2002 Wacko Badge.)

You can probably count on your fingers and toes the number of collectors who have made it to the "Got 'em All" status. Is your collection devalued if you don't own a 'gold one'? First, you're unlikely to sell any of your collection -- and no buyer is ready to buy every piece in a complete collection.

Will there be Gold Towers on the secondary market? Sure. A Gold St. George was auctioned at the Reunion and went for $5,000.

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80093 02/10/02 06:04 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
A change of rules for the Regional Event Gold Piece Drawings:

Quote:
There has been a change of rules for drawings for the Regional Event 'Gold' versions of Fort Tompkins. This was implemented to give collectors too far away to attend/thus have a chance to win. Up to 2 of the 5 gold given away at each regional can be won by someone not in attendance. Those collectors who cannot attend should mail their vouchers to HL office to arrive 10 days before the event and we will place those vouchers into the drawing so they too have a chance.

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80094 02/10/02 06:24 PM
mombo Offline
Saint
Saint
John, last year the vouchers were specific to a Regional. Are you saying that this year they will not be?

Are you also saying that any dealer can ask to be a "Regional Authorized Dealer"?

From the info posted to date on the Events page we have no dealers or events even remotely close to us.

The main reason I went to two Regionals last year, like Mike states, was to meet new collectors and renew friendships. It would have been nice to win a gold sculpture but that didn't happen. Will I drive hours and hours to win one this year? No way. If any, I will probably attend one Regional, the one in Chicago and that would be because of the Wacko Reunion, not the possibility of winning a gold replica of a light I'm not even sure I want to begin with.

Sure I asked for a "fall" HL but think I may hold out for a complete edition of one, not 1/4th of one.

Do we have any figures on the number of event pieces from last year? Wonder how the numbers compare with the days when there were no Regionals, just signings that had one "event" piece. Used to be an event piece would cost around $30. Then the piece grew up and cost $65. Last year the pieces cost $138. This year if you "want then all" it will cost you a whopping $304!

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80095 02/10/02 07:09 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
Don't know about everyone else and their job/travel/financial situations, but I have a 40 hr plus job, only have so much time of vacation and am still not independantly wealty enough to run all over the country attending regionals. I sometimes have problems even taking my 3 weeks vacation each year and this is probably why I have almost 45 days on the books. I really don't care about the GOLD but do care about buying LE Harbour Lights from the dealer that I have been doing business with since 1994. I was the one that made the post about being able to buy all 4 Regional pieces from your favorite dealer if they met certain criteria. I posted it at the same time I was told that the revised 44' MLB was going to be an Open Edition instead of a Limited Edition. The post was under the Latest Model Forum and Regional Event Ordering Information. I'm glad that Harbour Lights has put a new wrinkle into the Regionals with their GOLD piece, but I wish that they would also go back to more dealer events. I realize that BY is getting tired so instead of hosting just one store in a city, have the whole city represented by a "host" store. The "host" store would be responsible for the arrangements or it could be the "Rep" making the arrangements. You could still have the regionals for the people that like to travel and you could have "city" events for those of us that are less fortunate and don't have the time or money to come to the Regionals. There could also continue to be a Regional Piece and IN-Store "City" Piece. Any additional thoughts on this idea?

Rich

[This message has been edited by flacoastie (edited 02-10-2002).]

Rich
Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80096 02/10/02 07:15 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Mombo:

All HL dealers are invited to become a participating dealer in support of the Regional Event in their 'area'. I don't know what's involved other than agreeing to carry the Regional Event Exclusive for their area. (And they may order any of the other versions of Fort Tompkins.

Dealers will have vouchers only for 'their' Regional -- but collectors can use this voucher at any of the four regional events.

By no means have ALL the dealers signed up for a Regional than WILL DO SO. So the list is sparse right now -- but it will grow.

Ask your dealer if they will be participating.

No Figures yet for Yerba Buena. Here's the rest of the sales figures.

8,132 Sunken Rock (1996)
8,008 Edgartown (1997)
7,884 Roosevelt Island (1998)
7,900 Kilauea (1999)
8,694 Cape Hatteras on the Move (2000)

Pretty darn consistent sales figures year-to-year.

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80097 02/11/02 05:16 PM
Rrronne Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
My ongoing problem with the regional events is that those of us in the Rocky Montain region are left out. (2 years running) Why would any dealers in this area want to sponsor an event that is occurring hundreds of miles from their store? There is no clear benefit to them. It is unforunate we don't have any real lighthouses but we shouldn't be left out in the cold because of it.

------------------
Randall Ronne

Randall Ronne
President - Colorado Lighthouse Collectors Society
New Dungeness Light Station Association
Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80098 02/11/02 09:09 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
There hasn't even been a rep event in Utah since July 1997!

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80099 02/11/02 09:33 PM
S
SThompson Offline
Administrator
Administrator
S
Mike, I have the same feelings. Actually my feelings are just a little bit hurt. For years I have traveled to events, spent money with hosting dealers to get the annual event pieces. I practically have all the Limited Editions and I get them from one dealer only! My local dealer. Now when I drive to St. Augustine or Savannah for a signing I don't only have lodging costs, travel costs, etc., but now I also "have to buy" (it's not buy choice if I could afford) a lighthouse that I don't need? Maybe I am in the small majority here by collecting so many Harbour Lights but my feelings are hurt. Sure I don't have to enter the drawing, but come on isn't that part of the fun and excitement. Hey if that's the rules, that's the rules. Bill probably isn't going to be happy to see me anyway with all the GLOW bashing and even Kim gives me a little shot at each chat about it, so these will be my only comments on the signings and the Gold.

One final comment, I certainly don't think this is the "Swan Song" for Harbour Lights. I think you are just seeing collectors running out of room, and new collectors knowing they can't have them all.

I don't want this to be of such issue Harbour Lights wishes they have never made them. I do appreciate what they are doing, I just didn't like the "Must Buy Limited Edition" clause.

imho

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 02-11-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80100 02/11/02 11:12 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Harbour Lights' swan song? I don't think so!

Give this a little thought: Until HL introduced the non-traditional and very rare gold pieces, any collector in the world could readily find each and every HL LE ever made availible for sale. A collector could reach into his or her deep pockets and buy those extremely hard-to-get pieces. Expensive, yes, but it could be done.

Now the Younger family offers an opportunity for "joe-average" collector to attend as many signings as he or she can and have the chance to win an extremely rare HL. You didn't have to be in on the ground floor and have bought your rare piece for $60 ten years ago. You didn't have to cough up many thousands of dollars for a one-of-a-kind piece auctioned off at one of the reunions. All you have to do is request a voucher at your dealer each time you buy a limted edition. Presto!!!, You're in the running for gold!

In my opinion, Harbour Lights has created even more interest in attending Bill or Nancy signings. I applaud their efforts and thank them for coming up with the gold idea. Gold is good for Harbour Lights. Gold is good for those who are fortunate to win. And if you do win gold, you have a very rare HL that is worth many dollars and could be the key for you to trade for more than one very rare HL.

I look at the gold idea as a gift from HL to all those who support their fine company and are lucky enough to bring home the gold.

Bob

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80101 02/12/02 12:53 AM
RRohweder Offline
OK, I've been watching these discussions for a long time, and I will finally comment that I totally agree with what Mike and/or Patty have said.

I look at the four different regional Fort Tompkins, and given my lack of space, have decided that I need none of them.

I look at the gold lighthouses and remember how detail was the prominent point of Harbour Lights lighthouses. In my entire 23 years in the Coast Guard, I never saw a gold lighthouse. If I was ever lucky enough to win one, I would trade it in a flash for St. Augustine or Ocracoke, and probably give something extra.

I am close to full at my house, and if I can't display it, I won't buy it. Don't take this wrong. I love my HL's, but "gimmicks" is the correct word for where this is heading. Right on Mike and/or Patty.

Rich

------------------

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80102 02/12/02 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Who wants a "gold" lighthouse? Who wants four versions of the same lighthouse?. Not this collector. I think that I will pass on these.

The Lightkeeper
Mike

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80103 02/12/02 11:58 AM
Cana Fan Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Ditto for me Mike and Rich. I'm not even interested in the Mark Twain Light. For all the "legit" lighthouses they could make for an event, I'm not sure why they chose a memorial to Mark Twain. Seems to me there's plenty other memorial lights more deserving, like Avery Point for instance.....

Mike

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80104 02/12/02 12:32 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Who wants a gold lighthouse? I have one that my lovely wife won at the Connecticut Regional, and I'm extremely pleased to have it.

Why you ask? I was offered a Coquille LE as a trade and I refused. I personally saw one of these gold lighthouses sold at auction at the Baltimore Reunion for $5000.

I have yet to see a gold HL lighthouse for sale on eBay or at the Marketplace. It appears that those of us who are fortunate enough to have one (or two in two couples case) are holding on to it.

Is gold a gimmick? I say "no". I look at it as an incentive and an opportunity to own something very special. I thank the Younger Family for affording each and every collector the opportunity to win a piece of HL history.

Bob

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80105 02/12/02 01:24 PM
S
SThompson Offline
Administrator
Administrator
S
Last comment I would certainly love to have one though I feel that they are not Harbour Light Lighthouses. They are so limited they are not a collectible you could purchase at retail. They are totally exclusive from the line of Limited Editions imho. Their market values are up to the individuals seeking to purchase them. We had one for sale here at the Marketplace for $2,500. Did it ever sell and if it did what did it bring in? I think the sale at the Reunion was in the "heat of the moment", perhaps. The markets for these items are always tight because few people ever want to part with them. I personally have several Harbour Lights one of a kinds and I have many fond memories to go along with them. They are priceless in my book and I would never consider selling them. My number one goal is a Cape Hatteras Original 1st Mold!

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 02-12-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80106 02/13/02 02:38 AM
J
JTimothyA Offline
Saint
Saint
J
Gold plated lighthouse models?

Quote:
...the classics are what keep the collectible going.
Agree 100% - I'd love to hear more discussion on the classics. I've run several threads on what folks think is the 'Heart' of an HL collection, what are the 'Sweet Sixteen'. The Classics make the Contemporary's what they are. There's a challenge for Harnesberger - how 'bout a review of Umpqua River or Fort Niagra. Much more interesting than a gold dipper.

Beginning of the End? I doubt it.

Gimmick? Yep.

Excitement factor? High.

Needed for a complete collection? Nah.

Enjoy them (note plural). Yes!

Willing to accept another? You betcha.

Technically I don't believe these have an HL product number. We got so many here in the FSB we use 'em as doorstops.

Rgds,
Goldschlepper
[This message has been edited by JTimothyA (edited 02-12-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80107 02/17/02 10:49 PM
cclighthousebuff Offline
Wacko
Wacko
I think the gold is a gimmick as well. Perhaps well intentioned, but a gimmick nevertheless. If I have the opportunity to participate in a drawing, I will. However, I will not change my buying behavior to accommodate the "gold".

The four seasons doesn't sit well with me either. Another useless attempt to position more sales. As a long-time collector, I'm wondering what HL is thinking!!

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80108 02/22/02 10:45 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I seem to be in the minority here, but I plan on buying all four versions of Fort Tompkins. I like the idea of the four seasons and I look forward to getting all of them. I also like the idea of the gold pieces. Even if I didn't get a chance to win gold, I would still purchase them. I do think Harbour Lights is trying different ideas to generate sales, and this is one of them. Other companies do it all the time. Why do you think Pepsi has Jeff Gordon or Britney Spears doing their commercials? To generate revenue! Harbour Lights is doing the same thing with gold lighthouses! I think all companies try different tactics to make sales. Harbour Lights tried 9500-10000 editions and for the most part it didn't work. So try something else, and they are! I like the gold pieces and I would love to win another! If anyone wins a Fort Tompkins and wants to trade, I will be willing and able!(I have an extra of St. Augustine, Coquille, Ocracoke, and others for this reason - trades!) If I had to sell my entire collection for financial reasons,(I hope it never happens) my gold Cape St. George would never go. It is priceless in my book.

I also enjoy seeing old and new faces at events and I am looking forward to Chicago for the event this year. I would still go, gold or no gold. I think Harbour Lights is strong and will be here for many, many years!!

[This message has been edited by Randy Kremer (edited 02-22-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80109 02/22/02 11:30 PM
RRohweder Offline
If I ever win a gold piece, I'll be happy to trade for your St. Augustine Randy. I never said I didn't want one. I would want it just so I could trade for St. Auggie.

Rich

------------------

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80110 02/22/02 11:42 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
Randy, Your not in the minority. While I do not favor the 4 versions of Ft Thompkins and wish they had not done it (I would have preferred a different lighthouse from each region) I will still buy all 4 versions this time. Any time HL comes up with a new idea on how to improve things or a new piece such as the Fresnel Lens, it's a winner and increases in value many times over. I think whoever decides not to get the original 4 pieces of Ft Thompkins may be sorry later on. Now if HL decides to do this every year that may be a different story as I will fast run out of room and probably would not buy but one piece and that would be from the southern region. As for the gold while I would not turn one down, and having one might change my mind, if I could win one and trade it for some of the harder to get LEs like Burrows OR, Split Rock MI or the three green water pieces, I would in a heartbeat. So if I win, start looking for those pieces. Is that a deal?

Rich

Rich
Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80111 02/23/02 12:39 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Randy, you've always been a great person to do business with. You're honest, trustworthy, and fair in your business dealings with your fellow collectors. If you're going to buy all four of the Fort Tompkins piece then I would take that as a recommendation to do the same.

I wasn't going to buy all four seasons but I'm starting to think about doing it.

Bob

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80112 02/24/02 10:31 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
WOW!! If I don't win Gold, I can definitely make the trades. Good Luck winning Gold guys!(LOL)

Bob, I don't think you will regret getting all four, I wouldn't!!!

I really like the idea! I think it would be sharp having the different seasons setting side by side each other! Going from Spring to Winter - I love to see ones with snow!

Should this be a yearly event - No, I don't think so. Four is nice just once in my book!

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80113 03/06/02 03:27 PM
jakescol Offline
Wacko
Wacko
WOW sure do miss alot when you're out enjoying the weather in Florida and looking at lighthouses. Maybe we should aim all out energy to seeing lights and not worry about what HL is going to do next.

With all the differences in opinions how is a company going to make the right choice?
They have not had a specfic goal in mind or they would not have wandered from pole to pole.

Also in regards to the 4 seasons NOT ME.
I'll buy the summer one with the Flag and then use my own decorations to specify the seasons. Like little flowers for the Spring, crinkled up leaves for the Fall and imitation snow for the Winter.

One light, only takes up one space, and only hits my check book once for the minimum.
Jake

PS anybody seen them at 1/2 off yet?

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80114 03/06/02 09:35 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Don't miss the boat and not purchase all four seasons while you have the chance. Fort Tompkins will definitely be a very limited, limited edition. That translates into an increase in value.

A couple of years down the line you may wish you would have bought them when you had the chance.

Randy and I will have ours. So we know of at least two sets of four that will be sold. (lol)

Bob

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80115 03/06/02 09:56 PM
CAVR Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Did someone say, "Half off" regarding the Ft. Tompkins regional event piece? Oh boy here we go again..... of course then we could afford all 4 version if they should up on the clearance bin. (woops, did I say that!)

I changed my mind on the Fort Tompkins piece. I am going to stick with my first pick...the "Fall version" ONLY! Instead of collecting all 4 and previously thought, unless of course I find them in the "you know what" sale!

Christopher

-Christopher
"CAVR"
Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80116 03/06/02 09:58 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Well Said Jake and Bob!

Jake, you are correct and NEVER will everybody be happy with what Harbour Lights does! (Eddystone comes to mine for me!)
What if they came out with 4 versions of Ft. Thompkins in LLOM? Would you buy them Jake! (LOL)

Bob, I also agree that all four will have value down the road. Some people will realize they will need all four and we will have them!

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80117 03/07/02 01:12 PM
jakescol Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Oh so you're buying for an increase in value. right? I thought you said that. But then if only you two have all four, you will not be willing to sell, therefore there will be no established secondary market value, therefore no one will ever know. Maybe you should buy more sets of 4 so you can make all those things happen. But I want to warn you that you better get them at 1/2 off or you'll loose your shirt and your shoes. LOL
Jake

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80118 03/07/02 01:23 PM
jakescol Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Food for thought.

Several collectors started out by buying the LE's and have run out of space. So they have switched to GLOWS to get more pieces, cheaper, and are able to get more in their cabinets. Then enter LLOM, and so several have now switched to the LLOM, cheaper, nicely done, more per square inch. What next? I hear Spy Glass series in the distance. We will be able to get the entire collection in one cabinet.

PS I still won't buy four of the same light.
jake

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80119 03/07/02 02:41 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Speaking as an experienced collector -- and without my "Harbour Lights Webmaster" baseball cap on:

I think the demand down the road for the seasonal Fort Tompkins will be from collectors who only bought one of them in 2001 and in 2004 decide it would be nice to have them all.

So these collectors won't be looking to buy a complete set, but rather 'filling in'. Now if you're looking to buy for future sales, your challenge is to figure out which of the four will be the lowest selling one in 2001.

I do want to discourage collectors from buying now and expecting a quick appreciation next year or in 2004. Think back over the releases for the last 3 years and I don't think you'll find any retired item that has had significant value increase.

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 03-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 03-07-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80120 03/07/02 03:22 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Jake, you can always hope for Harbour Lights to make a complete set of thumbnails! (LOL)

I said I was getting all four, but not how many sets of all four!

John, what about the Fifth Order Lens?

[This message has been edited by Randy Kremer (edited 03-07-2002).]

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80121 03/07/02 03:38 PM
O
oseabee Offline
Administrator
Administrator
O
SO FAR I HAVE ORDERED the winter FORT tompkins and am not interested in gold as I COLLECT Light houses for thier historical value not gimmicks and I will also pass on the mark twain piecebut am looking for the lenses and if I had the roon I would be into the light ships but no gimmicks for me.Bill O'Brien

oseabee
Bill O'Brien
Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80122 03/07/02 05:45 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hey John, ...You and I must think alike. I posted a similar message in another thread dealing with the purchase of all four seasons of Fort Tompkins before I made it down this far and read your post.

It must be one of those "saint" things.

Bob

Re: Harbour Lights Swan Song? #80123 03/07/02 11:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The chase of looking for those certain ones keeps it "real" for me. No autoship is in my future and I love it that way. I`ll get one and down the road I`ll "feel" it out. Man I love those 80s terms! ;^)

terry

Moderated by  Dave H, JTimothyA 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,414 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users