Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A Matter of Fact #77587 08/24/06 04:59 PM
regalhobo Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Hello all, I know its been a while but I'm back. With getting my NELL orders out and travelling I haven't had to much free time lately. I just received this from a friend and thought I'd share it as it, unfortunately, rings so true.
If you start to read it please, finish it. .

"It is long past the time when we need to start 'playing' the equivalent of smash-mouth football with these [islamofascists]. They've got our number, but we don't yet have theirs. The British are still shocked that people who are born in their country, go to their schools, have British accents and eat fish and chips would kill their fellow Brits. They do so because their allegiance is not to Britain, or to the Queen, but rather to their perverted view of God and the instructions from the hate preachers telling them to go bag some Jews, Christians, Westerners and other 'infidels.'... This isn't about 'civil rights' and constitutional protection. These people use our Constitution to protect themselves so they can kill us. And this is decidedly
not a game. It is life and death. We want to live and they want us dead. Any questions?" ---Cal Thomas

smile cool

regalhobo
Tom K

:) :cool:
Re: A Matter of Fact #77588 08/24/06 05:35 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
They say one should not discuss politics or religion or sex with friends.

While I may or may not agree with the posted comments, I'm going say this isn't the place. You'll no doubt find sites specifically on the Internet to share your political views.

I'm closing the thread.

Moderated by  Dave H, JTimothyA 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,150 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users