Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: The Founders Collection- What did you get? #74337 02/10/08 01:23 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Quote:
If you feel uncomfortable posting please send your list to me to post or someone else on the forums that you may feel more comfortable with.
Excellent point, Dan! There are so many questions that need answering to keep the "Historical HL ball" rolling.

Interest in the Founder's Collection generated a lot of traffic at the CF. In other words, the FC was good for the CF. That lasted for awhile then suddenly ground to a halt. That is not a good thing in the eyes of the faithful collectors.

This thread started to go stale because of one of two things:

1. People don't want to share the information on the pieces they purchased for whatever reason, and that is most certainly their perrogative.

2. The people who did share their information regarding their FC purchases may have been the majority that purchased them.

The home office of Harbour Lights holds the key to the answers to how many were sold. Maybe they don't want to share that information for what ever reason. Could it be they don't like to deal with numbers and want the facts to remain a mystery? Could it be the sale was just to aggravating and they didn't sell as many pieces as they had hoped?

This is a tremendous piece of HL folklore and history that is currently stalled and starting to roll down hill much before it reached its peak.

keyboard Bob

Re: The Founders Collection- What did you get? #74338 02/11/08 12:02 PM
Tony C Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Good Monday Morning!

I am not sure what I can tell collectors regarding the most recent sale of the Founder's Collection,Remember, Lighthouse Marketing Ltd. does not own the collection. This collection is the personal property of Bill Younger!

As to the question of who received what-that is most certainly out of my domain.
Here is what I can tell you:

Option #4 - One Collector
Option #3 - One Collector
Option #2 - Six Collectors
Option #1 - Tweny-one Collectors

Under the guidelines of the offering the following Edition #'s have been assigned:
#2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - #7

Edition #'s # 8 -#9 -#10 are being retained on new Releases!

I can assure you the integrity of the sale was 100%!

Are there remaining Replicas - yes! Will there be another offering? At this point in time, I cannot say. I will take Bill's lead.

AJC

Re: The Founders Collection- What did you get? #74339 02/11/08 12:27 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Thanks for the reply, Tony! We need info like this to keep the collective juices flowing. I'm sure I speak for many collectors when I say we are definitely monitoring what's going on with Harbour Lights and we all are looking forward to a great future of collecting HL's.

smile Bob smile

Re: The Founders Collection- What did you get? #74340 02/11/08 02:49 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony C:
Under the guidelines of the offering the following Edition #'s have been assigned:
#2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6 - #7

Edition #'s # 8 -#9 -#10 are being retained on new Releases!

If I understand this correctly, flag numbers 2 through 7 are now new autoships for six collectors.

But what does 8 through 10 being retained for new releases mean?

If thouse 6 collectors had autoships, what happens to there old autoships? Can they be reasigned to another dealer?

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: The Founders Collection- What did you get? #74341 02/13/08 11:10 PM
DANIEL Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Quote:
what happens to there old autoships? Can they be reasigned to another dealer?
Only if the current dealer wants to give it up.

DANIEL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,220 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users