cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lighthouse Adventures #68702 06/02/99 09:02 AM
Lighthousedude Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello Everyone,

I made this a new post because it was easier to do this than to reply to everyone.

I just finished reading about the lighthouse trips that Rod, Kaiz, Art,Steve, and, "Long Island Bob" were kind enough to share with all of us.

WOW!!!!!

After reading about all of your travels, it makes me want to "retire" for a few months and jump in the car. Start in Florida and work my way up the east coast and visit them all!!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time and effort to share your experiences. They were all very interesting reading.

If at all possible next years summer vacation is going to be on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Keep the Flame!! (And keep those lighthouse trip reports coming!!)

[This message has been edited by Mike Seewald (edited 06-02-99).]

Re: Lighthouse Adventures #68703 08/14/02 02:21 PM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Seewald:

Hello Everyone,
I made this a new post because it was easier to do this than to reply to everyone.
I just finished reading about the lighthouse trips that ... were kind enough to share with all of us.

WOW!!!!!

After reading about all of your travels, it makes me want to "retire" for a few months and jump in the car. Start in Florida and work my way up the east coast and visit them all!!
I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time and effort to share your experiences. They were all very interesting reading.
If at all possible next years summer vacation is going to be on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Keep the Flame!! (And keep those lighthouse trip reports coming!!)

Here's a blast from the past(The 3R Project) from one of our MIA Wackos that still rings true everytime I read a topic on this Forum!
ps Mike is doing well, and although it's been awhile since he's posted here, he's active as a Director on Board of the Long Island Chapter of the USLHS.

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: Lighthouse Adventures #68704 08/14/02 02:51 PM
mombo Offline
Saint
Saint
Nice to hear things are fine with one of the "Long Island Stooges"! smile

Moderated by  wheland 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Rock, Dave H), 1,415 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users