Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Collector's World has available lenses! #6309 02/06/02 12:12 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I was talking with Chris down at Collector's World in Eastham, Massachusetts today. I like to check in with him every once in awhile to see what's going on down at the Cape.

We often talk about what is hot in Harbour Lights and about the rare items auction they usually have each fall. Chris advised me there were a lot of surprising bids last fall when items fetched a lot more than expected.

Chris also asked me to let you guys know that he still has many retired pieces in stock at retail including Eldred Rock, Alaska (only 4000 made), and the Panama Canal set (only 4000 made). Also, he is still taking orders for the soon to be released 3rd Order Beehive Fresnel Lens and the 3 1/2 Order Clamshell Lens. If you haven't secured one of these beauties with a dealer, you may find yourself left out. Give Chris a call at 1 (800) 421-4270. Put your name in for these lenses. Ask to be put on his mailing list so you can get a chance to get in on his rare item auction later this year. You will be glad you did!

Chris also advised me he will be hosting a Bill Signing on June 23, 2002. There is much speculation as to what special surprises may be forthcoming at all signing events this year. If you're anywhere near Cape Cod on June 23, it would be definitely worth the effort to make this event at Collector's World.

Bob

Re: Collector's World has available lenses! #6310 02/21/02 06:54 PM
cclighthousebuff Offline
Wacko
Wacko
I also speak to Chris from time to time as well. As you stated, he is knowledgable and reliable and has a wide variety of pieces. In fact, he indicated to me that he currently has in excess of 85 retired pieces of one kind or another at issue price. I also love to hear him speculate on the future of HL. He has wonderful insights!!

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,415 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users