Next Thread
Print Thread
"Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59699 11/11/08 12:56 PM
Tony C Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Good Tuesday Morning!

Please watch your eMail for a "Special Edition" of Musings!

At the request of Bill, Nancy and Kim, Lighthouse Marketing Ltd. is making an offering of the Founders' Collection with a unique "twist"!

If you have any questions; please call me direct 800.365.1219.

Tony

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59700 11/11/08 07:26 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I'm going to have to lookup last years thread for the Founders Collection to get all the details. I know it starts with 1992 pieces, but what year does it end with?

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59701 11/11/08 10:18 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Point No Point HL 354 intro June 2007 is the last one on last years FC list.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59702 11/12/08 08:19 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
I don't like the idea of not knowing what you are purchasing. There are certain HL's I have no desire to purchase a duplicate of just because it's a low number. I purchased nine HL's from the Founder's Collection the last time and ended up with one that was not on my wish list instead of one that was important to me.

This is a great deal for those who do not care what they get as long as it is a single digit flag#. Yes, it is a great opportunity so I recommend those wanting single digit pieces to jump right in. I'm going to pass this time. Good luck to all who participate.

smile Bob

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59703 11/12/08 10:00 AM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
I ditto your first sentence Bob. I bought 3 last year and got the one early production piece I really wanted and two later production pieces that I requested. The problem with the early production piece was, even though the serial number was under #10, the piece was a Malaysian. I looked at these three pieces for a while and then decided just to stay with my two digit autoship and traded/sold them to collectors. It's a FANTASTIC DEAL for those of you that are "Number" collectors but numbers are not that important to me other then autoship numbers being the same.

Rich
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59704 11/12/08 12:58 PM
Tony C Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Good Wednesday Morning!

I have been in early this AM answetring inquiries into this offering of the Founders' Collection.
Let me more specific:
1.) We start at Low Edition #3 - HL 124 Split Rock MN (Mylasia)Remember this is the third offer so as an example HL 138 Saint Augustine Edition #1-10 are sold.
2.) At Bill's request this offering was made as the Younger Family's way of saying thank you to the Collectors. At Bill's request the special Certificate of Authenticity was created and will be PERSONALLY signed by himself, Nancy and Kim. This is a supplemental Certificate.
3.)The Founders' Collection is part of the Younger Family Legacy - Bill, Nancy and Kim hope their Collectors share in this legacy.
The sale of this Collection is not ment to complete a collection or start a collection - it is to own a piece of Harbour Lights history.
Question? Call me 800.365.1219

Tony

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59705 11/12/08 05:37 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I agree with Bob and Rich.
I probably also will not participate in this.
Besides variations I only collect southern low numbers and AP’s
I have no interest in collecting just a random lighthouse just for a low number.
I think The Younger’s need to go back to the drawing board.
What might work for me, if I could be guaranteed an area?

I appreciate the Founders collection being offered for retail but not enough that I will just buy anything just because it has a #3 to #10 number.
Why don’t they just send out the available list and let each collector go thru his dealer and try for the Lighthouse that is wanted. This would be more fun. I don’t see collectors beating down the doors for a low number. The list has already been gone thru twice and let’s face it, the good ones are gone.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59706 11/12/08 07:05 PM
Medicman Offline
I think the special Certificate of Authenticity is the "Sweet & Low" for the deal..
I passed on the last deal and I'll pass on this deal too. I don't buy duplicates. Can't afford to. Too many of those I don't have right now.

Would I like to buy an Ocracoke #3 at retail??? Sure I would cause I know I won't get out of the Ocracoke #2706 that I do have, the $300 I paid for it. But that's ok... cause I still like the piece I have.
I enjoy my collection of over 150. Not even close to "having em all" but still special to me and I enjoy showing them and explaining about them to family and friends.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59707 11/12/08 07:42 PM
SDudley Offline
Wacko
Wacko
I too will not participate in this program. The numbers on the pieces have never been my driving force to buy Harbour Lights. I buy the pieces I am interested in not because they have a certain number on them.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59708 11/12/08 09:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for me. I can't justify in this economy gambling on getting a single or two digit number.
Besides, I really don't have a need for doubling-up on a particular piece.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59709 11/13/08 12:45 AM
Mark Wagner Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Bob, did you leave the door open ? the dogs are missing.

Mark

(Edit) I just remembered that AOL quit hosting the pictures and now that I posted my picture is missing too.....

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59710 11/13/08 09:54 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Is that what happend to my avatar. Where can I put the pics for my avatars now to make them reappear? I'm out of touch with that kind of thing.

Bob

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59711 11/13/08 10:02 AM
Tony C Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Good Thursday Morning!

It is not about a "sweet pot" - it is a way a saying thank you for your support and owning a "piece of history."

Bill truly wants this as a way of passing on The Younger Family legacy on to the people they love - the Collectors!

I am a bit surprised at the "spirit" of these postings!

Bill Nancy and Kim are sincere is sharing this Collection with their Collectors.

AJC

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59712 11/13/08 12:17 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
Tony - I can appreciate your feelings on the "spirit" of these posts. Please don't take them as not caring or as a slam against the Youngers and their generosity of giving up the low numbers.

I think a lot of us (me included) had some misconceptions on what the pieces would be when we first bought them last year and the year before. I assumed that when I requested my 3 pieces last year I would get all three with serial numbers under #10. I did get all three with serial numbers under #10, but, the one early piece (Minot's Ledge) was a Malaysian Piece instead of a California/Canadian piece. My other 2 pieces were later production so the Malaysian/China pieces were as expected. I was very disappointed in the Malaysian Minot's Ledge as I was going for a green water piece. It was explained how the Younger's did there numbering after the fact but by that time it was too late.

Based on the fact that I am not a numbers person, don't really want duplicates (I'm on autoship) and can't even control what pieces I would buy even if I were to want a duplicate is why I am passing.

I think most of the collectors feel this way and even those that are not on autoship or want a duplicate piece would at least want to choose what they are buying and not go with a "pig in a polk" scenario. I think if the choice was given, or at least 3 choices was given(would at least get one of your 3 choices) you would have a lot better reception to this offer.

Rich
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59713 11/13/08 12:41 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
As I recall, these lights are stored on pallets, not on shelves in nice numerical order. To pull a specifically requested light/number, the warehouse staff would have to potentially tear down an entire pallet - and that presumes they know which pallet which light is on. Not the most efficient method and most certainly not cost effective. Our DMV license branches charge a "pull fee" is you request a specific number for your plates. I would hate to see what the pull fee would be to find a light stashed in the middle of a pallet of product.

This is something like the fourth go-round for offering the Founder's Collection. Does no one else get the feeling that this may also be the last time you might have the opportunity to obtain one of these pieces? Yep, it is truly luck of the draw this time around. However, it may well be your last chance at these lights.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59714 11/13/08 12:51 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
WE all appreciate that the Younger’s are opening the vault and allowing collectors to acquire some of the Founders collection. But the way it is being done takes away the last collecting spirit we collectors live for and that is “THE HUNT”.

I enjoyed the last Founders collection distribution. We picked out what we wanted and offered alternates. I realize some didn’t get what they wanted but all in all I think it was about the best way to handle it at the time.

I had no idea that there was a cost issue with picking a light, I guess I assumed each was stack by HL number.

I think we are seeing the old collecting question being answered. What is more important, the number or the lighthouse? I think it is obvious that the Lighthouse is first and then it is the number.

We collectors need to see what we are buying or at least an general idea of what we are buying. As I said before the next possible acceptable way of handling this is just open the list up to us to pick what we want and work it out with our dealer. If this is to expensive I quess HL will just have to follow thru with the random lighthouse /number as Tony talked about.

The other way that may be acceptable is to offer area groups that we would know at least what area our light would be coming from. Example:
Group 1 great lakes
Group 2 Northern lights
Group 3 mid Atlantic
Group 4 southern lights
Group 5 west coast
Group 6 international
Group 7 anchor bays.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59715 11/13/08 01:10 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
We could all buy atleast one FC piece and then trade with other CF collectors if we don't like the piece we get.

Example: I buy one and get St. Augustine, Daniel buys one and gets Barnegat. We could trade pieces and if one piece cost more, the dollar balance is added as well. I know it might not be that simple, but it could work.

As long as HL and the Youngers don't mind.

Stan M
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59716 11/13/08 06:46 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
Loon - The big problem with your suggestion is what happens if you get something you don't want and no one else wants it or visa-versa.

As Dave said, it may be your last chance to get a low number and if you want a low number, go for it. I don't really care for a low number, but, would consider a certain piece. I have a low double digit autoship so why would I want a #8 of the same piece if it were not a piece that I requested.

If the powers that be really do want to offer these special pieces to the collectors, then pay a high school kid $6.00 and hour to find the correct piece on that pallet or assign a LH Depot person to do the same.

Rich
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59717 11/14/08 10:39 AM
Cyndi Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
The numbers are not that important to me, but I don't have any of the early pieces. So getting one of these pieces would be great for me. But I just don't have the money right now to buy any. With Christmas coming up any extra cash is going to buy gifts.

Cyndi
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59718 11/14/08 02:40 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by flacoastie:
Loon - The big problem with your suggestion is what happens if you get something you don't want and no one else wants it or visa-versa.
Probably only a good idea if you have alot of holes in your collection.

I have alot of holes, especially with the older pieces. I'm hoping to aford one piece. Still also want to buy another Wisconsin Point, and don't know what's up with the Grand Tour Alabama piece.

Didn't have the moala the first two rounds of the FC sales. Never good around Christmas, but if this is possibly the last FC sale, so its do or die time.

Stan M
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59719 11/18/08 01:03 PM
CAVR Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I don't wish to get into the "grumblings" of this recent offer, but as a past participate of the Founders Collections, I WILL NOT be participating in this one.

After reading the recent announcement with all the logistics behind it. NOPE!

I graciously appreciate the Youngers offering this collection to collectors in the past, and now for a third time, but I don't agree with the way this recent offering is being handled.

If you wanted collectors to have the "opportunity" to add another, or perhaps even the first, low numbered piece from the Founders Collections, why change the rules?

Sorry, you need not answer my question. I feel that I am in the same boat as many.....

-Christopher
"CAVR"
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59720 11/26/08 01:45 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Well I changed my mind.
I have been very rushed lately and read over the musings very quickly and didn’t really let it sink into my brain what was being said. I read it over again and it finally sunk in that HL is offering first to order the lowest Harbour Lights. I think this is great and I have already made my order. I recommend others to do the same to get one of the very early HL for retail plus shipping.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59721 11/26/08 04:06 PM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I ordered 2.

With the economy as it is, and my pocket so empty I shouldn't have. As I already have most of the early pieces (paid for at the peak of the Secondary Market). But I'm taking a chance or gamble at getting one that maybe I don't have. Wither I have it or not..... I surely don't have a single digit piece. Time will tell what my luck of the draw is.

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59722 11/28/08 11:50 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I went through last years first tier and compared it with what the forum members won and I came up with the following list that is still possible to win. I subtracted all the won number 9's from the list and this is what is left. Yes it is still possible that some of those not on the list may still be found in a number 10 but I doubt it.

Also I believe that many will be found that were not on the list.It happened last year and it is most likely will happen again. In other words I strongly believe that it is still possible to get a rare California made from Bills collection.

This is the list that I came up with that is still available:

HL104 Sandy Hook-Nj
HL105 Old Point Loma-Ca
HL118 Old Mackinac Pt-Mi
HL119 Cana Island-Wi
HL120 Grosse Pt-Il
HL122 Buffalo-Ny
HL124 Split Rock-Mn
HL126 Nauset Beach-Ma
HL127 Whaleback-Nh
HL130 Portland Breakwater-Me
HL133 Tybee-Ga
HL134 Key West-Fl
HL137 St Simons-Ga
HL144 Heceta Head-Or
HL145 Assateague-Va
HL159 Bodie-Nc
HL160 Cape Meares-Or

Of course if these are all sold then comes the second tier.
This list is just my interpretation of what is left and I do not have any inside connection on these.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59723 11/29/08 10:12 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
If I had the opportunity to purchase specific lights, I would buy the following single-digit flags off your list above in this order:

Nauset, Sandy Hook, Portland Breakwater, and Whaleback.

As it stands right now, I won't be buying any. I'm not willing to "gamble" on getting an odd piece or two I don't really want.

Bob

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59724 11/29/08 10:32 AM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Quote:
If I had the opportunity to purchase specific lights, I would buy the following single-digit flags off your list above in this order:

Nauset, Sandy Hook, Portland Breakwater, and Whaleback.
Bob
Even if you didn't get what you wanted there maybe someone on the forum that would trade you.
These are good trading Lights. I think if anyone on the forum can aford it they should at least go for one. I still have a Minots ledge #9 that I would trade for a single number or #10 Southern Bell.

I agree with Dave this probally will be the last opportunity to get one. Bob; When ever you have over 700 lighthouses what's one more.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59725 12/08/08 12:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I missed last year's Founders Collection and had hoped it would be around this year so I could "get in" on the fun. I have a lot of respect for the Youngers and Tony for what they have done for us lovers of the line, but I read the outline on the HL website and was discouraged from participating because I don't know which HLs are being offered. If there was some kind of timeline offered ( Years '93, '94, and '95 let's say) I'd feel more comfortable. I don't buy anything without (1) A Need (2) A Description and (3) A quality guarantee. I have #'s 1 and 3, it's that #2 that's the problem. I would have jumped right-in if their was a list, and if 20 people wanted the same light, a drawing for the winner would have satisfied me. This type of offering I believe would have satisfied the questions many of us had and increased participation. Well, maybe next year.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59726 12/08/08 06:08 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Understand where you are coming from, Wicky, but I believe this process has become a challenge for the staff in the HL warehouse.

The challenge is that these pieces are on pallets, not on shelves. They are not necessarily in numerical order from what I understand, though they may be in general time of production sequence (though I am not sure of this). Not even sure if there is an accurate listing of what is on each pallet. To offer specific numbers it could be necessary to tear down one or more pallets to get to the piece, and then they have to re-load the stuff onto the pallet. Not efficient at all, or very practical. No space on shelves for all the pieces, so that is not an option.

I personally believe the Founder's Collection is at the end of the line. It is costing more to store it and try to sell parts of it then they bring in. Given that this is at least the third (or is it the fourth?) offering I really wouldn't be surprised if this was the end of the road for these lights.

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59727 12/10/08 09:57 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Almost forgot today was the last day to get my order in. It got faxed at 10 minutes to 5. I only ordered one.

If its offered again, I hope to afford more.

Stan M
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59728 12/12/08 11:19 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59729 12/23/08 11:28 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I just got am email from my local dealer. My FC piece has arrived for me to pick up. I thought they were going to be shipped directly to us???

Stan M
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59730 12/24/08 02:34 AM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I thought so too! I also thought that they would be here for Christmas! Haven't heard a word so far and tomarrow is Christmas Eve!

Stephanie

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59731 12/24/08 09:52 AM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Yes
I was also told that it would be sent directly to me. My dealer is 150 miles away.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59732 12/24/08 05:13 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I heard that one of the founder’s collection pieces that some lucky collector is getting is a single digit Cape Canaveral.

Lighthouse Loon do you know what one you are getting?

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59733 12/26/08 06:23 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by DANIEL:
I heard that one of the founder’s collection pieces that some lucky collector is getting is a single digit Cape Canaveral.

Lighthouse Loon do you know what one you are getting?
I picked my FC piece up on Christmas Eve. It's a #7 Drum Point.

Unfortunately I already had a Drum Point. Since I only have about 20 pieces from the 1991 thru 1996 years, I thought it would be very hard to get one I already have. frustrated

But it is a nice looking piece and I now have a lucky #7 in my collection. cool

Stan M
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59734 12/26/08 10:30 PM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I don't have mine in hand yet. My dealer said he would ship Monday. But he says I got Assateaque, VA #6, so I'm asumeing that it is a first mold piece. vhappy I have a socond mold piece and have been hoping to someday get a 1st mold piece. He tells me that my other piece is a Bodie Island also #6. I will post again when they arrive.

Stephanie

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59735 12/27/08 02:49 AM
MelJB Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I ordered three pieces, but haven't heard from my dealer yet. frown

Melody
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59736 12/27/08 12:34 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Quote:
I don't have mine in hand yet. My dealer said he would ship Monday. But he says I got Assateaque, VA #6, so I'm assuming that it is a first mold piece.
Not Necessarily.
We know that all the lighthouses from HL 118 to HL 138 that are in the Founders collection were from a later batch (Malaysian to be exact). Bill said they were all from the end of the “Malaysian made”, because HL could not keep up with their orders and had to use up the ones reserved for the founder’s collection. Because I have a Minot’s ledge from the founder's collection with the black on the lantern tower and a green ladder we know that at least the Minot’s ledge was taken from the batch of between 1800 and 2900. Pretty much in the middle, not the end.

My pet theory is that Bill didn’t like the Canadian made and held them out of his collection. So if I am right all of the Lighthouses in the founder’s collection after HL 138 would be of the first production meaning that you will have a first mold Assateaque. If we go by Bill Younger’s version you will most likely have an Assateaque 2nd mold.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59737 12/27/08 02:26 PM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
eek Well I guess I will have to cross my fingers and pray! bow Will let you know when I receive it what I got.

Stephanie

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59738 12/27/08 02:46 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I personally feel that you will get the mold I version.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59739 12/27/08 06:31 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
I also hope you will get the Mold 1 version for your sake, but, after last year when I got a #8 or 9 Minot's Ledge and it was Malaysian with blue water instead of a Canadian with green water, I wouldn't get too excited if it wasn't a Mold 2 that was numbered after the dealers got their first shipments and the second batch arrived and were numbered. That's the explanation I received when I questioned HLs about it. After that experience this is why I didn't buy this year. Numbers don't mean anything to me, it's the variations that mean a lot.

Rich
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59740 12/27/08 09:46 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I think a Assateaque, VA #6 is a good one to get no mater if it is mold #1 or #2.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59741 12/28/08 09:03 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Steph, ...I hope your prayers are answered and you do get a Mold 1. No matter how you look at it, having a signle-digit flag# is really nice in a collection. Plus you will have an older HL that will positively be in mint condition. Keep your fingers crossed!

smile Bob

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59742 12/28/08 11:27 AM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I will receive my two founders collections on Tuesday. My dealer asked me if I wanted to know what they are? I told him I wanted to be supprised.

I did asked him if they were good ones and his repy was "I thought you wanted to be supprised". With that reaction I am afraid that I might get stuck with something like the Lady Lights.

What I am hoping for is a one of the Lighthouses with a variation so that I can tell if the lights after 138 came from the first batch or second. I would also settle for any pre 138.

DANIEL
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59743 01/13/09 09:49 AM
T
TerryO Offline
Wacko
Wacko
T
Tony I would love to be able to get the news letter and open it, so far no luck, does anyone know why??????? HELP!!!Terry

Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59744 01/15/09 12:43 PM
Rrronne Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Hi Daniel,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DANIEL:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I got a #5 Cape Canaveral. along with Bodie Island and Pemaquid Point. It was a great surprise to see those pieces.

Randall Ronne
President - Colorado Lighthouse Collectors Society
New Dungeness Light Station Association
Re: "Harbour Lights Musings" is on the way! #59745 01/15/09 11:15 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Congratulations, Randy. Great additions to your collection!

Terry, the problem getting the Musings may have to do with your use of AOL - think that is your former ISP and you mentioned something about it in one of our conversations. SBCGlobal does not kill off links like AOL and Earthlink tend to do. If you ask when an edition comes out, someone will generally email you a copy of Musings.

Moderated by  Bob M 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 626 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users