Paul's newest undertaking ? #59275 12/13/98 02:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone else heard this rumor ?

Sources tell me that after months of lobbying and hundreds of phone calls Paul has finaly been granted 3 hours a month of time to operate the Hubel space telescope and will begin photographing lighthouses from outer space (weather permiting) I hear that the deal was finaly put together after Bill Younger steped in and put together a deal where HL would model a special lighthouse in Hillsboro, FL to satsify NASA officals.

Whats the deal with Joe Dimagio? his condition is begining to remind me of Jimmy Durante in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad,Mad World"
Mark
DBA as Mark Wagner Enterprises LLC ® See dealer for details, all rebates applied. Offer not available in Alaska or Hawaii. Consult a physician before taking advice from me. Close cover before striking. Your milage may vary. For more information see John 4:17. If a rash appears seek the advice of a qualified collector. Void where prohibited. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. CPVC, ASAP, TTFN.

[This message has been edited by Mark Wagner (edited 12-18-98).]

Re: Paul's newest undertaking ? #59276 01/06/99 10:10 AM
R
Rod Watson Offline
Saint
Saint
R
I always wondered how Paul knew I had just finished shoveling the driveway last time he called me. He must have been spying!

No wonder his lighthouse interests lately coincide with their proximities to nude beaches.

...Your busted Paul

-RodW

Moderated by  Bob M 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 620 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users