Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Any new product rumors??? #57416 04/10/07 10:57 AM
Lighthouse Loon Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by Webmaster:
New look for the Legacy. Don't expect the June introductions - way too early for that.
June introduction??? I was looking for the April introductions!

Or was the Old North Church, Barking Rocks, Point Aux Barques, & the CS Delaware lights the April releases?

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: Any new product rumors??? #57417 04/11/07 01:44 AM
MelJB Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
It seems to me that in the past the only April releases are the Society pieces. No regular HLs until June releases.

Melody
Re: Any new product rumors??? #57418 04/11/07 10:24 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by MelJB:
It seems to me that in the past the only April releases are the Society pieces. No regular HLs until June releases.
That was the norm until they stated there will be three release announcements instead of two this year in the January Lighthouse Legacy. For 2007 it will be January, April, & June.

From the lack of responses, I take it I'm right that the Old North Church, Barking Rocks, and Point Aux Barques are the April releases.

Stan M
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: Any new product rumors??? #57419 04/11/07 11:04 AM
CAVR Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by Lighthouse Loon:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MelJB:
[qb] From the lack of responses, I take it I'm right that the Old North Church, Barking Rocks, and Point Aux Barques are the April releases.
I would tend to agree with that. I don't think we will hear anything else until the June releases....

I don't know about you, but January and June releases are enough for me. I don't have "unlimited" cash for all these releases. The fewer the better for me.

-Christopher
"CAVR"
Re: Any new product rumors??? #57420 04/11/07 08:02 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by CAVR:
I don't know about you, but January and June releases are enough for me. I don't have "unlimited" cash for all these releases. The fewer the better for me.
Another release month doesn't mean more lighthouses, just means there spread out more. There was a post a while back stating there's will be a couple less LE's released this year.

I don't collect everyone, so I'm in favor of the more releases the better. Gives me a better choice.

Stan M
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bob M 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,309 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users