Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56333 09/27/00 06:41 PM
JJ Offline OP
Cruise Director
OP Offline
Cruise Director
To continue a very active discussion in part 1 which may be viewed at: http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum13/HTML/000032.html
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 09-27-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56334 09/27/00 07:34 PM
W
wclark Offline
W
I know it is not best to respond on this subject; but I will anyway.
I am extremely disappointed in Harbour Lights decision. They said no early registrations, they should be good to their word.
If they believe that circumstances really warrant altering their original plan; then at least have a solution that would be fair to all.
I would like to offer what might have been a possibility.
No early registrations. Due to many conflicts on October 14,200 register only one half of the maximum attendees. Then notify thru the next Legacy,forums, web page, etc.the date that the remaining spots will be filled. For those "busy" on October 14 and for those of us that didn't get thru there would be a second chance.
I have only one other comment. Harbour Lights talks about family when speaking of their collectors. Is this the way you treat "family"?
I do appreciate the forums. In fact, that is how many find out about reunions, etc.Yes, that means no bulk rate info(LEGACY) has reached us yet.

Warren

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56335 09/27/00 07:40 PM
Art Offline
Sean,

I was in no way poking fun at your position. Please believe me. I think that I understand your position and I respect it. I have no problem with agreeing to disagree, either.

I was only trying to say that the money that I would use to join a club would come from my pin money and not from my charity budget. No lighthouse will need to go without because of my decision. That's my only point, and I was very serious about what I would sacrifice (a night at McDonald's, for example -- which isn't much and won't change the world in any case) to join the club.

------------------
-Art

-Art
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56336 09/27/00 11:52 PM
R
RMau Offline
Wacko
Wacko
R
I've been reading this thread with a great deal of interest and there's certainly a lot to think about.

I don't belong to a Collector's Club, other than Harbour Lights own. I do belong to a couple of national or state lighthouse organizations. I received my FLA Flash from the Florida Lighthouse Association about the same time as I received my Legacy. One of the items that brought a smile to my usually sour puss was a note that the Smoky Mountain Flame Keepers, a large HL collector club from Tennessee (no lighthouses there), had sent a $1,000 donation to the fund raising effort that the FLA was sponsoring for St. Marks, FL lighthouse.

Rick

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56337 09/28/00 12:22 AM
Todd Shorkey Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Here is another interesting point that I have been pondering the last day or so. One that could have possibly happened considering the ear we have at Harbour Lights.

What if Harbour Lights had said "If you participate in the Collectors Forums, you will not have to phone in on the 14th to register. You will automatically be granted a spot at the reunion by virtue of being registered in the forums".

Would there have been negitive feelings or would there have been excitement and kudos for Harbour Lights?

I think there would have been some people upset because it wouldn't have been fair to everyone, particularly those not connected to the net, but I will bet that on the whole, there would have been a lot of happiness here in the forums.

Just another meaningless point to think about. Once again some people happy, some not.

There has to be a fair and equatable way to register everyone for the reunion. I wish someone knew what that was. If everything works right for the phone registration method, no misdirected calls, controversy, ect..., it is not a bad system. There are probably better, more fair ways however.

-Todd

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56338 09/28/00 01:07 AM
Digger Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Wow, what you miss while you're away. I think I read over these topics post's twice. I think that I have the solution!! (John, close your eyes)

REUNION 2001......"GREAT LAKES"!

Lots of lighthouses, lots of water and lots of rooms. Everyone gets to go!

(JJ, I sent you my email for club info before I knew anything about this so don't think I did it just for early registration. I can't attend the reunion anyway. Now I get to sit back and enjoy the comments and bug John some more with my suggestion. ) Please don't black-ball me John, I'm just a gravedigger.

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56339 09/28/00 01:57 AM
Art Offline
Quote:
There has to be a fair and equatable way to register everyone for the reunion. I wish someone knew what that was.

For anyone with ideas to share on how to improve the registration process, there is now a repository for proposals for the next time we do this: Phoenix

-Art
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56340 09/28/00 02:26 AM
O
oseabee Offline
Administrator
Administrator
O
I missed the last reunion
because of a previous commit-
ment but I am making no plans
for Oct.01.My phone will be busy
14 Oct.00. oseabee

oseabee
Bill O'Brien
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56341 09/28/00 10:20 AM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
Just a reply and suggestion to Sue and any other WACKO who does not think they can afford to attend. Yes, we will miss you BUT here's a plan! - 365 days+ x $3 a day = REUNION 2001 -Don't stop at 7/11 for that coffee; give up that root beer float; etc. (You'll also probably be able to sell your extra Reunion LE sometime in the future to help with the costs.)
This is not meant to be funny or sacastic, only a way for some of our friends to get there. Here's hoping?
- Bob

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56342 09/28/00 11:35 AM
wheland Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Todd,

I'm honest enought to admit that I probably would not have been the first to point out the inequities of giving forum members special treatment.

There actually would be less of a logical reason for doing so.

I've come to the conclusion after discusing this situation that it was not the concept of pre registration for a certain group of people that bothered me the most. it was the way it was handled. I have to agree that it is entirely up to Harbour Lights to set the groundrules for their function.

I don't have to like them or agree with them, but I should know what they are.

How does the registration process for this Reunion differ from the others? Is it basically the same except for the situation being discussed here? should have asked that before.

Dennis

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56343 09/28/00 12:05 PM
Todd Shorkey Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Dennis,

I do understand your position and I hope you don't feel my scenario was aimed at you. It was just something I had been thinking about and posted it here for discussion. It was certainly not directed towards anyone in general, just directed as a hypothetical situation to get people thinking.

-Todd

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56344 09/28/00 06:35 PM
wheland Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Todd,

Did not take your statment personally. I just felt I should answer the question as I'd put my other opinions out there.

Anybody have any answers on whether this registration is the same or different than before?

Dennis

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56345 09/28/00 06:39 PM
J
Joanne Offline
J
I am not happy by the decision to let club members register early. My disappointment is based on my feeling that HL's thinks that club members are more deserving of attending than I am. I have made many monetary contributions to lighthouse funds and I belong to lighthouse organizations but there is no club in my area to join. Since I am not a club member, I have been put on the "B" list. A statement was made that there would be no early registrations and it should have remained that way. There are a lot of people with commitments for that day. I'm very disappointed by this decision to value one HL's collector more than another.

Joanne

[This message has been edited by Joanne (edited 09-28-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56346 09/28/00 09:39 PM
J
Joanne Offline
J
To me it's not a matter of people not being able to attend - it's a matter of fairness. The clubs are being given a priviledge that others will not have. They have been elevated in class to the "haves" and those who are not in a club are the "have nots".

I will not be attending the reunion. Digger - get those Great Lakes brochures ready.

Joanne

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56347 09/28/00 10:55 PM
Bill Harnsberger Offline
I'll have to review the reunion exclusive on-site, so I'll need an exemption, please.

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56348 09/29/00 01:23 AM
T
TGIFIF Offline
T
I am going to ask this one more time! Is regestration 1 call 1 room? Or can a single call regester more than 1 party?

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56349 09/29/00 03:20 AM
Art Offline
Gail,

Sorry you didn't get an answer to your question eariler. It may just be that no one here knows the answer. You might want to give Harbour Lights a call. If you find out, please let us know here. Thanks.

You can reach Harbour Lights at:

1-800-365-1219
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday, or you can e-mail them at:

HarbourLights@HarbourLights.com

------------------
-Art

-Art
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56350 09/29/00 04:19 AM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Boy, what a topic to return from a road trip and red thru! Having read through the posts and tried to sort out my position on the topic I will offer the following:

1. Its a done deal. We aren't going to change it.
2. I am willing to bet that the folks at HL have beat themselves up over this decision much more than we ever could. As has been pointed out, I am confident that this decision was made with the desire to be sure everyone gets a shot at it.
3. As Digger suggested, and as Sean has noted just now, I would hope that the early registrants get the very highest numbered pieces. At least that is a little compensation for having to phone in.
4. I, too, believe that everyone who wants to attend will be able to.

I can sympathize with those others who will be trying to make the critical phone call on the 14th. We have been working on a club, but just haven't gotten it done yet. Shame on us. As with Art, I can remember the days when I refereed swimming. I may be on the pool deck from 6 AM to 6 PM in a given day. Cell phones work poorly in pool areas and ice arenas!

My wife collects Boyds. They had an event at Rosemont.The call in day was the first day of our spring break lighthousing trip. Susan & Heather were working 2 cell phones in the van while we were coming down out of the mountains into Cherokee NC (and does their cell coverage leave a lot to be desired.)

I already have plans to go to my office and set up my own phone bank to call in. I have told the family I won't be available that morning. I fully expect to be registered that morning, and with a low number! I will succeed as can each of us.

Dave

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56351 09/29/00 08:10 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hey Gail, ...I sent an email asking the same question of Harbour Lights. I haven't received a reply yet.

My best friends want to attend and they asked that I make a room reservation for them as well as my own. I really need to find out if I can do it or if they will have to make their own call, if they can get through.

Bob

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56352 09/29/00 10:05 AM
JJ Offline OP
Cruise Director
OP Offline
Cruise Director
Quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
I am not happy by the decision to let club members register early. My disappointment is based on my feeling that HL's thinks that club members are more deserving of attending than I am.

Joanne.]

Joanne, I don't think that the second part of your statement is necessarly true. I think that someone at HL made a decision (after the Legacy was mailed out) to reward the club members because of the changing role that the clubs have played in assisting at various trade shows and regional events, and perhaps as well, for what they will be asked to do at some point in the future. They will not be receiving the low edition numbers because of the early registration, we are not sure that anyone will be denied the ability to attend the reunion, nor does HL think that you wouldn't help out if you were asked to do so. I think the clubs are being offered a perk for past performance as a positive reinforcement, not as a negative message to anyone else. There was no perfect process to
implement this decision, they did the best that they felt that they could in a situation where some of the people would be unhappy with their decision. As others have pointed out, it's their reunion to run as best they can. I think that the company goes out of their way to give us the best time that they can when we get together, and that we should assume that the decisions that they make are for positive reasons. IMHO
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 09-29-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56353 09/29/00 10:36 AM
J
Jim Johnston Offline
J
I was told that clubs that register for the Reunion as a group will start with an edition number of 400 and greater.

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56354 09/29/00 12:18 PM
J
Joanne Offline
J
For me, edition numbers have no importance. I don't care if I would get number 1 or number 9999.

You say it's Harbour Lights party, but in reality, it's our party. We are the collectors, we keep them in business, we pay for our attendance, it's not a freebie. A rule was made to keep things fair and give everyone an equal opportunity to attend the reunion. That rule was changed, giving others a better chance and a more convenient enrollment. That is what I don't agree with. You make a rule for fairness, live by it - some will accept it, others will scoff it, but it is fair.

My choice not to attend is based 90 percent on the fact that I think it is too expensive. I arrange meetings like this all the time and I know what is available and cost effective. For me, I decided I don't want to spend that much for 3 nights. The rule change just reinforced my decision by giving me the other 10 percent.

Joanne

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56355 09/29/00 12:41 PM
Rrronne Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I emailed my feelings on this to HL along with posting them in the earlier thread for this topic. Without going on about it, I have
a different thought to express. When I last checked the HL website (9/28) for the reunion news, it still said no early registration will be allowed. Given that is is untrue and
the reactions from collectors, I wonder why
something has not been posted explaining the decision, etc. While it would be after the fact and possibly ignite a new set of opinions, at least they would be on record with their reasons.

------------------
Randall Ronne

Randall Ronne
President - Colorado Lighthouse Collectors Society
New Dungeness Light Station Association
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56356 09/29/00 02:36 PM
W
wclark Offline
W
Randall, a very good question. I have wondered about that myself.And Joanne, your first post was excellent and to the point. You didn't waste any words and did not have any long ramblings like we sometime read.
Warren

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56357 09/29/00 03:20 PM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
My prediction is that everyone who can make a decision to go to the Reunion 2001 on October 14th, 2000 will be able to.
Letting clubs group register will relieve the phone line pressure on the day of registration.(Not for the first 1 1/2 hours but latter in the morning.) There may even be some slots open Monday morning.

I will not get the #1 piece, and that goes for most of you too! lol
I ask forgiveness from Bill H. for stealing his thunder. tic

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56358 09/29/00 04:27 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Harbour Lights mailed a post card yesterday (9-27-00) to all Collectors Society members with a reminder on the call-in date and time for the Baltimore Reunion 2001.

There's also a note that "You'll also have the chance to order your reunion exclusive, the strikingly beautiful lighthouse at...

Hooper's Strait, Maryland

Photo Courtesy of and Copyright Rod Watson

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 09-29-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56359 09/29/00 08:23 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Elementary, Watson. A reasonable and prudent person would only have to think of what was in that area and hadn't been replicated by Harbour Lights. Hooper Strait wil be a welcome addition, especially as a Reunion Union Exclusive.

Is there any truth to the rumor that the roof comes off to reveal furnishings inside?

Bob

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56360 09/29/00 11:51 PM
Pharologst Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
For me, edition numbers have no importance. I don't care if I would get number 1 or number 9999.

You say it's Harbour Lights party, but in reality, it's our party. We are the collectors, we keep them in business, we pay for our attendance, it's not a freebie. A rule was made to keep things fair and give everyone an equal opportunity to attend the reunion. That rule was changed, giving others a better chance and a more convenient enrollment. That is what I don't agree with. You make a rule for fairness, live by it - some will accept it, others will scoff it, but it is fair.

My choice not to attend is based 90 percent on the fact that I think it is too expensive. I arrange meetings like this all the time and I know what is available and cost effective. For me, I decided I don't want to spend that much for 3 nights. The rule change just reinforced my decision by giving me the other 10 percent.

Joanne

1001% Correct ! All your points are valid and fortify my view as well!! The rule change sits the worst with me!!
Pharologst

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 09-29-2000).]

Geo H.
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56361 09/29/00 11:56 PM
mombo Offline
Saint
Saint
Big cities bring big prices, can't be helped.

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56362 09/30/00 01:31 AM
T
TGIFIF Offline
T
Thanks guys, I'll call HL on Mon as I did not get back here till late Fri night. I will probably post a reply on Tue as to what I find out. C YA

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56363 09/30/00 05:03 AM
MrsTLC Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
John, thanks so much for posting the picture of Hooper's Strait...it is going to be a gorgeous piece I can't wait...this is going to be a great reunion inspite of all the pissing and moaning...Personally, I think enough has been said about the whole thing...we all need to move on...It's fine to be able to vent but this subject has gone on far too long...Life is too short to get so upset over the small bumps in the road... I know making this statement many of you will be angry with me now but that's okay... If it will take your mind off your other problems for even a minute, it will have served it purpose...

Ruthie

Ruthie
"Where words fail, Music speaks"
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56364 09/30/00 08:00 AM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
A couple of things...

I received a reply from Harbour Lights re my inquiry about reserving more than one room for the reunion. HL replied you can reserve additional rooms for other folks, but you can only reserve one room per phone call. Therefore, if you are trying to be a nice person and make a reservation for a friend and yourself you will have to call twice. Do you feel lucky?

Second item...

I do not want to see this thread end now. There has been some great discussion hear and valuable information is coming out of it. I hope this thread stays active until October 14. Then perhaps a new thread can be started about how lucky we all were to get reservations.

From the East Coast where we are getting a frost right now and the temperature is 30 degrees. Bye, bye fresh tomatoes! Hello pumpkins, corn stalks, and hardy mums!

Bob

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56365 09/30/00 09:14 PM
J
Joanne Offline
J
30 degrees! I'm jealous. 85 degrees and still sweating.

Joanne

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56366 09/30/00 09:52 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hey Joanne, ... Watch out for the "Snowbirds" they will soon be headed your way!

Bob

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56367 09/30/00 10:10 PM
wheland Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I'll be leaving on Monday to deliver one "Snowbirds" car. My Mother's. I'm going to try and get to as many LH's as possible, but days keep getting chopped of the trip, making it difficult.

I also would like to see the discusion continue.

I got my little postcard about the Reunion today. I'm excercising the dialing finger for the cell phone. I'll be on the move, but I'll keep trying to get thru.

Dennis

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56368 10/01/00 06:18 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
First of all, I wasn’t going to put in my two cents on this topic, but I feel nothing is being gained by repeating the same things over and over. It is understandable that some people are upset over this topic, but people have stated their feelings and now it is time to move on. If someone hasn’t expressed their feelings directly to Harbour lights I suggest that they do so either by telephone, email or in writing.

Secondly, as to whose Reunion this is…. There is absolutely no question that this is Harbour Lights’ Reunion that we are invited to attend. The price may seem high to some but I’ll bet that the monies collected through registration don’t even come close to paying for the expenses. The added workload to their employees before, during and after the Reunion has to be a huge strain on a small company. When one joins the Society, it doesn’t say anything about a Reunion. The Reunion is something that Harbour Lights is offering as an added "thank you" to their collectors.

As to the stated fact on the Website that an individual can’t register early, that is still true. Individuals can’t register early, but the Presidents of the Harbour Lights collectors clubs that were contacted by Harbour Lights can pre-register their members. The clubs have helped Harbour Lights and Bill Younger with the Regional Events this year and this is just a small way that Harbour Lights is rewarding them. The Regional Events are for all collectors (both those in clubs and not in clubs) but the clubs have made the Regional Events succeed.

My final statement on this subject is that people need to check the accuracy of their facts before posting what they assume to be a fact. Not to pick on Joanne but the "button scenario" she described turned out to be in error. In fact it was another case of Maureen and Harbour Lights "going that extra mile" by having an additional 50 buttons produced (at Harbour Lights expense) so the club could raise some money to help them in their lighthouse restoration efforts.

Paul L Brady

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56369 10/01/00 06:50 PM
N
Nana Offline
N
Paul.......Thanks
Sean.......Yeah, Right!
I am reminded of a comment my deceased father-in-law use to make. "the more you stir it the more it stinks".
Derith

[This message has been edited by Nana (edited 10-01-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56370 10/01/00 07:31 PM
Weasel58 Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Man A guy goes out of town for a week and the "Horse biscuits" hit the fan. After all this whining I sure am glad I have already decided to skip this whole mess. I was kinda shocked when my club president called asking if I was going, to Baltimore, because we could register early, but I had already decided no. The way I look at it, this was just HL's way of thinking us for the work we have done at the Orlando Regional, and out help with a local Lighthouse restoration.

Just a few thoughts from Weasel58

Weasel58

Eric
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56371 10/02/00 12:19 PM
R
Rod Watson Offline
Saint
Saint
R
I guess I'm going to hold my opinion of the policy until after the registration process is completed. To me, this is just a symbolic argument until we know if the policy actually results in the exclusion of anyone or not. I bet we'll be hard pressed to find many (or any) collectors on the 20th or so who were not actually allowed to register.

If the 100 or so (a guess) club members who pre-registered does not result in the exclusion of a call-in registrant, than the only complaint would be that some people had to dial a phone for a few hours, while others were enjoying themselves at a lighthouse event somewhere. If that is the only aspect of unfairness we have to moan about, than we have too much time on our hands. If it DOES result in an exclusion or two, I'll bet HL will go to the mat trying to somehow get those few in. If you remember at the last reunion, half of the HL staff move themselves to another hotel at the last minute to allow some collectors the ability to attend.

I would be more upset if someone like a Chidester or Brady didn't make the cut. They devote so much of their time to HL, that it would really be a shame if they couldn't go. The same goes for those like Jim Johnston, Todd Shorkey, Fred Kuhlman, and others, who are devoting alot of their personal time and effort to lighthouse restoration and the HL clubs, etc. I would be more than willing to give up my slot (if I get one) to those few persons who I personally feel deserve attending more than myself. (A personal opinion, of course).
[This message has been edited by Rod Watson (edited 10-02-2000).]

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56372 10/02/00 06:07 PM
A
Al and Kathy Offline
A
I don't have much time to be very active in here anymore, but have been checking once in awhile about reunion news.

We have no club or lighthouse for that matter near us and, therefore, don't belong to a club. Have tried to form one for a long time with no luck. Am I disappointed that HL made a decision to let clubs preregister? Yes. But it's their call and their reunion.

For the first time ever, we're going to try and make one. They've given us plenty of time to make plans and be able to schedule vacations around this reunion. We'll be trying to make that all important call also and hope we don't run into any of the frustrations that we've heard about in the past. As for the cost, it sounds about right with everything that they've done in the past during the reunion.

Kathy

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56373 10/03/00 08:59 AM
J
Joanne Offline
J
Paul finds it necessary to mention the button issue in this forum where it is not relevant. For those who are confused - it is regarding a topic in the Fog Horn Room. I was given information from HL's that was not accurate and I made an incorrect assumption. I apologized for the error in that forum and now I'll apologize for it here, where it shouldn't be in the first place.

Joanne

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56374 10/03/00 09:46 AM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
Buttons are not the issue here, but making sure of one's facts are and that is why I copied and pasted the same post in both forums.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56375 10/03/00 02:42 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Bob, I had to call twice at the last reunion to be able to take my in-laws along. There was about 15 minutes between calls to get both reservations. I hope to get to this one and I also think everyone who wants to go will have the chance. As I stated in another post, if this becomes too much of a problem for HL, there might not be another reunion!

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56376 10/04/00 01:07 AM
easya Offline
Thank-you,Randy
I vote that enough has been said already.
Put it to rest!
Joe

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56377 10/05/00 01:05 AM
T
TGIFIF Offline
T
thanks for the info BobM on regestration.

I will be manning the phone Sat 10-14. If there is someone who just can't call & wants to give me there info, I would be willing to make there reservation for them. I have 2 phone lines & a phone that will redial on its own for 30 min. Please don't everyone send me there info, but if there is no way for you to call (like the guy who coaches little legue or the one in Japan that time)I will do it.

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56378 10/05/00 03:17 PM
Cana Fan Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Gail
It's very nice of you to offer, and I may have taken you up on it, but I was able to change my plans and come home (from Japan) a day early. I got some strange looks from my (Japanese) Bosses when I explained why I HAD to cut my trip short, and I may be a bit sleepy on Saturday, but Cana Fans 1,2 and 3 will get to that reunion!

Re: More Reunion Details-Part 2 #56379 10/07/00 12:17 AM
T
TGIFIF Offline
T
good deal "cana fan" I'll be looking forward to meeting ya'll at the reunion

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,208 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users