Print Thread
Reunion Advise #55414 09/28/01 12:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Everyone. My wife Carol and I will be taking the Stewarts place at the Baltimore reunion. We've never attended one before and am interested in your thoughts, advise, etc., We're looking forward to the event and anticipate having a great time. We stayed on the Inner Harbour several years ago and we're looking forward to it again. Is there anything going on in advance of the reunion? We're thinking about getting into town a day or two in advance. Thanks in advance for any return messages. God Bless America, Dan

Re: Reunion Advise #55415 09/28/01 12:59 AM
T
thebigtuna Offline
Wacko
Wacko
T
Hi Dan and Carol,
Welcome to the reunion! This is our second one. We had such a great time at the 1998 reunion. The Younger's kept us busy from EARLY morning to late evening with all kinds of sites, activities and great food. It's well worth the money! Through out the reunion they gave us all sorts of nice goodies. We are coming in on Tuesday morning. If you like baseball there are games all week. There are also extra cruises to go on Wed, Thurs, Sunday and Monday Oct 8. Look on the forums to see if your interested in booking the extra tours. The tours are very good and I highly recommend them. On Thursday the Younger's requested that we all wear something Red, White and Blue. The dress for the whole reunion is casual. Looking forward to meeting you and your wife. We all will have a great time. See ya soon!
thebigtuna

Re: Reunion Advise #55416 09/28/01 01:01 AM
T
thebigtuna Offline
Wacko
Wacko
T
Hi Dan,
I made a mistake about the tours. They aren't cruises. They are motor coach tours. Sorry about that. It's getting past my bed time here.

Re: Reunion Advise #55417 09/28/01 01:04 AM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
For the bus tours on Wed, Thurs, Sunday PM and Monday see:
www.lighthousekeepers.com/tours/

John

Re: Reunion Advise #55418 09/28/01 01:18 AM
JJ Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Welcome Dan and Carol. Prepare for a great time at the reunion with a chance to hang out with a fantastic group. All the connected collectors are signing up with the Blue group, so come on and join us! Just look for the wacko nametags and walk up and introduce yourself. See you there.
Jim
Johnson

Re: Reunion Advise #55419 09/28/01 05:29 PM
LADYBUG Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Welcome Dan and Carol to the Forums. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore. We are putting together a scrapbook in celebration of Harbour Lights 10th anniversary. At Thursday nights coffee I will have the book and materials for anyone who wants to add a page. It will be presented to the Youngers at Sunday's brunch. I hope you will bring along some photos either of your collection, a lighthouse trip you took, you two in front of a lighthouse you have visited, etc. If you need more information, please feel free to email me by clicking on the little envelope above. See you soon.
Darlene

Re: Reunion Advise #55420 09/28/01 09:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by thebigtuna:
Hi Dan,
I made a mistake about the tours. They aren't cruises. They are motor coach tours. Sorry about that. It's getting past my bed time here.

Holy Mackerel, it's the BIGtuna!! Thanks for the reply. I started on vacation today and have some business to get done over the weekend. We'll be driving in from the Detroit area. No, I'm not afraid of flying. I'm originally from western Pennsylvania and am looking to visit the old homestead on the drive down. Plan on contacting the hotel tomorrow to see if there are any good deals on rooms for Tuesday and/or Wednesday nights. We're looking forward to the event and meeting a lot of you folks. God Bless America, Dan

Re: Reunion Advise #55421 09/28/01 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by JimJohnson:
Welcome Dan and Carol. Prepare for a great time at the reunion with a chance to hang out with a fantastic group. All the connected collectors are signing up with the Blue group, so come on and join us! Just look for the wacko nametags and walk up and introduce yourself. See you there.
[b]Jim
Johnson
[/b]

Hi Jim, Craig had some nice things to say about you. My wife and I are looking forward to meeting you and the many others that will be attending. Is there any other team than B-L-U-E!!!????

Re: Reunion Advise #55422 09/28/01 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by LADYBUG:
Welcome Dan and Carol to the Forums. Look forward to meeting you in Baltimore. We are putting together a scrapbook in celebration of Harbour Lights 10th anniversary. At Thursday nights coffee I will have the book and materials for anyone who wants to add a page. It will be presented to the Youngers at Sunday's brunch. I hope you will bring along some photos either of your collection, a lighthouse trip you took, you two in front of a lighthouse you have visited, etc. If you need more information, please feel free to email me by clicking on the little envelope above. See you soon.
Darlene

Hi Darlene, Will see what we can scrounge up and bring along. Do you need a cute little kitty cat. She's called "The Hisser"? ;>))
Be Well and have a safe trip. Dan

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 798 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users