Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Baltimore Trip for (2) Paid For - Want it? #54426 09/22/01 01:11 AM
C
cravis Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just 3 days left for the all expensed paid trip for the Baltimore Reunion. Thank you to all that have offered their advice and although at first I mis-interpreted Harbour Lights response as I now understand they are also trying to find someone to take our place. The trip is for two adults, with two queen beds in a non-smoking room. I listed it on ebay, but as I stated here as well, if the bidding does not go well, I will give the trip to the first person to offer $1061.00 that we paid for it. Now I realize that the timing is not the greatest, so make an offer. The bid is now at less than $400.00 on ebay, I won't even consider that. Alot of people have looked at the listing, thank you but send me your emails and let me know what you are thinking. For solely personal reasons (unexpected surgery) we are 99 percent sure we won't be going. If we can't sell the trip for a reasonable amount, then we may have to go. Can't justify throwing all that money away. Thank you John Chidester for telling me I've got the right idea.

Craig, Avis & Zachary Stewart
This would have been Zachary's third reunion and he isn't even four yet, can you figure out how that is possible? I would love to hear some of your answers.

Re: Baltimore Trip for (2) Paid For - Want it? #54427 09/22/01 02:08 AM
Dave H Online
Saint
Saint
Probably the same way my daughter was at the New Orleans Worlds Fair - she was "under construction", with 4 months to go 'till completion. Good luck on selling your registration, hope the surgery goes (or went) well.

Dave

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,505 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users