Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Catalog" Update #53883 11/14/98 05:13 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Paul and I are working on completing the 'Catalog' pages at www.HarbourLights.com, not that the reunion is (well) over.

The most complete page right now is the GLOW Visual Index:

www.harbourlights.com/catalog/catalog_glow.htm

You can click on each of the images and see a larger version of the thumbnail shot. A few of the more recent GLOWs have hyperlinked names under the thumbnails. Click on each of those will take you to a separate page about that lighthouse with more photos. (These need to be standardized and completed in some cases.) Both the index pages and the catalog page for each lighthouse were laid out so you can set your print margins to 1/2" all around and print them out and stick them in your personal notebook.

Every Lighthouse made by Harbour Lights is now represented in the Catalog area, although only the 1998 and a few others have their own information pages about the individual lighthouse.

You might want to start at the Visual year-by-year index and see how it looks:

www.harbourlights.com/catalog/index.htm

For limited editions, you can see all the non-retired ones at:

www.harbourlights.com/catalog/available_le.htm

While you're checking out the catalog area, click on the "Small Editions", "Event Editions" and "Tables" buttons and see how those are arranged.

Paul is putting his exceptional photographic talents to work on the detail photos that go into the individual lighthouse catalog pages. Once these are done, we'll have the finest and most complete library of photographs of all the Harbour Lights.

Now - how about some ideas for spin offs using these photos? Like trading cards or playing cards or...?

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 11-14-98).]

Re: "Catalog" Update #53884 11/18/98 11:26 PM
Kat Offline
Wacko
Wacko
John,
How about some nice coasters...like the ones they gave us at the 1998 Reunion! I use mine alot at my computer to set my coffe mug on...just an idea!! Kat Waterson.

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: "Catalog" Update #53885 11/19/98 02:49 AM
Art Offline
John, Paul,

Great photos & layout guys. How about putting them all into a screen saver? You can make it available to download free of charge to *registered* HL.com visitors (charge those who don't register). Or at least give it free to the guy who suggested this! ;-)

-Art

-Art

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,315 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users