If you've got a great shot of a lighthouse, especially one that we haven't yet featured on the 'Photo of the Week' at www.HarbourLights.com, please let me know.

Right now, for example, I'm looking for a shot of Rockland Breakwater ME to go along with Harbour Lights newest introduction.

Take a look at the latest introductions in the Little Lights line and see if you have one of these.

If you have a scanner, scan your image at 150 dpi and save it as a TIF or GIF format file and email it to chidester@mindspring.com (My other email addresses do not accept larger size attached files.)

You MUST include a subject in your email and if we don't know each other via the forums, send me an advance notice without the attached image. I tend to delete messages with no subjects and/or from people I don't know.

If you don't have a scanner, email me with information on the picture(s) you have and I'll email you a snail mail address.

I can't promise you I'll be able to use every picture that is sent, but I'd like to feature many different lighthouses and many different photographers. If you send me a picture, I'll assume YOU took the picture and you are giving me permission to use it in any way I see fit without compensation, but with credit.

John