Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52522 12/11/08 06:20 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Harbour Lights sent out news about the Founder's Collection today as a Musings newsletter. The reply-to address is "Webmaster@HarbourLights.com".

I've received a number of replies indicating the email did not have any contents.

Here is the text that should have been with that Musings:

Quote:
Founders' Collection

Own a piece of Harbour Lights history!
What Christmas dreams are made of!
Bill, Nancy and Kim say thank you to their collectors!

As most collectors know, Bill Younger, founder of Harbour Lights, retained the first ten pieces of each Limited Edition replica for his private collection. In making the Founder's Collection available, all three Harbour Lights founders, Bill, Nancy and Kim want to thank their loyal collectors for their success!

There are still treasures in the Founder's Collection! There are Replicas, in the Founders' Collection, released as early as January 1992!
EXTENDED by POPULAR DEMAND

Harbour Lights will accept Founders' Collection orders through Wednesday December 17th for delivery after Christmas.

You may buy as many pieces as you like!
Here are the terms of sale:

1.) You must make your purchase through an authorized Harbour Lights dealer acting as an agent.

2.) Collectors participating in this special offer may not select a specific replica(s) or a specific low edition . This offering is being made on a first come-first served basis. Matching the lowest edition (3-10) with the lowest available replica , at the time the order is receive by Harbour Lights via phone, FAX, Email or US Mail.

3.) Replicas are sold at the current published retail price plus shipping.

4.) All orders must be paid in advance of shipping.

5.) This sale is between Harbour Lights and the collector. Sales tax will only be applicable to shipments made to the state of Maine.

6.) No order will be accepted before Wednesday 12 November.

7.) All orders must be submitted by Wednesday 10 December. Wednesday 17 December.

8.) Friday December 12th is the last day to submit orders for Christmas Delivery.

It's that simple!

Want to build a Low Edition "collection within a collection"? When you order 3 or more Replicas from the Founders' Collection, Harbour Lights will assure that each of the replicas will be of the same low edition.

In appreciation -
Every replica sold in this special offer will come with a unique Certificate of Authenticity, personally signed by Bill, Nancy and Kim, founders of Harbour Lights. Each replica will be certified as part of the Founders' Collection!

Ever wonder how or why, the Founders' Collection was started? As part of this Certificate of Authenticity read the story in Bill's own words!
Indulge yourself this Christmas!

Make Christmas dreams come true for the Harbour Lights Collector on your Christmas list!

I've let Tony know of the blank emails and they will be resending it today.

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52523 12/11/08 07:27 PM
Bob Ott Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
John,

Yup. My email was blank.

bobo

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52524 12/11/08 07:29 PM
ginnyanne Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering what was up.

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52525 12/11/08 09:46 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Thanks for letting us know.
I think my spam blocker at work is doing to good.
I didn't receive the email.

DANIEL
Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52526 12/11/08 10:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks.All is well now. My computer has so many blockers it's a wonder it lets me get on line.

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52527 12/18/08 11:24 AM
T
TerryO Offline
Wacko
Wacko
T
Hello: I wanted to know why I cannot open The Musings the HL sends me? I have tried everything but I get sent into aol, for some strange reason, and they always say they can't anyhting. Does anyone else have this problem? I am using Windows XP Professional. Yahoo is my Hompage thing. HELP!!!! terry

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52528 12/18/08 02:30 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Terry, if AOL or Mindspring (I think that is the second one) is in any way involved in your email you will probably have troubles with the HL mailings. These two take it upon themselves to strip images and deactivate hot links in many emails. The Musings is sometimes sent as an image, the Legacy is always sent as a hot link. SBC/Yahoo does not have this problem. If you are on a special progral involving AOL and SBC/Yahoo, this may be your problem.

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52529 12/19/08 10:26 AM
T
TerryO Offline
Wacko
Wacko
T
Thanks Dave. Since I don't use AOL anymore someone said I should remove it from my puter, and that might help. I sure would like to keep updated on my Harbour Lights stuff....Terry

Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52530 12/23/08 08:27 PM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I wonder what happend to this statement from the musings
Quote:
8.) Friday December 12th is the last day to submit orders for Christmas Delivery.
I ordered mine back in November when the offer was first made. No signs of them yet and tomarrow is Christmas Eve. frown

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52531 12/23/08 08:58 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Same here

DANIEL
Re: Did you get an empty email Harbour Ligts? #52532 12/23/08 11:24 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I just got am email from my local dealer. My FC piece has arrived for me to pick up. I thought they were going to be shipped directly to us???

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 900 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users