Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bookmarking www.HarbourLights.com #52393 08/19/98 10:53 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
When you pass along a link to this website to other collectors, please provide the URL:

www.HarbourLights.com

This brings new visitors through the 'entrance' that gives them the proper 'Welcome' and the opportunity to register.

Once you've registered, you can either bookmark the 'On Line Legacy' calendar page with all the links or make it your 'home page' of your browser. (see www.harbourlights.com/view_tips.htm on how to make it your home page.

If you're a very frequent visitor and want to check out only those pages which might change from week to week, I've added a new 'Power Users' entry.

www.HarbourLights.com/power_page.htm

This is a frames page and I recommend your monitor be set to 800x600 or higher. This page will provide a menu of buttons for areas that will be most-frequently needed. The right frame opens with the forums and each of the left-hand frame buttons replaces the right hand frame with the appropriate window from the site.

If you want to 'bust-out' of the frames and replace the entire screen with a new window, click on the larger "Harbour Lights" button at the top of the menu. The smaller "Harbour Lights" button will put the On Line Legacy into the right hand frame. Note that some buttons or links on the right hand frame MAY force the entire screen to be replaced by new contents.

John

[This message has been edited by JChidester.]

Re: Bookmarking www.HarbourLights.com #52394 08/20/98 09:25 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
If you use the Power Users Home Page www.HarbourLights.com/power_page.htm , I'd like to get some feedback. Is it useful? What additions should be made to the mini-menu? Would you rather have the right-hand frame open somewhere other than the forums?

John

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 900 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users