Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Reunion Journal-ists Wanted #38858 09/13/98 04:50 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I'm looking for 4-5 volunteers who would be willing to keep a 'Journal' of their experiences at the 1998 Reunion, and their travels to and from Providence.

It doesn't have to be long and involved, just a few sentences each day about your expections, experiences, people you meet, etc. (Of course, if you're a 'wordy' person, that's OK too.)

We'll post the Journals at www.HarbourLights.com as part of a wrap up after the reunion. You can either email the daily journal entries to me or hold them until the end and send them all at once.

Anyone is welcome to contribute, but I'm especially looking for a younger journal-ist for his or her point of view to be among those contributing.

If you'd be willing to participate and contribute, please email me and let me know ahead of time.

John

Re: Reunion Journal-ists Wanted #38859 09/13/98 05:59 PM
RFoster Offline
"...Anyone is welcome to contribute, but I'm especially looking for a younger journal-ist for his or her point of view to be among those contributing."

John, there will definitely be some "Younger" people to choose from at the reunion (although they might be older than you are looking for). Seriously, I think that it's a great idea for everyone at the reunion to give feedback to John, and Harbour Lights in general, be it by snail-mail, e-mail, or even a young(er) male. The importance is not only to document the activities at this reunion but to provide insight for the betterment of future reunions.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,479 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users