cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Belong to NELL? Going to Headlights for Lighthouses? #38282 05/06/04 03:26 PM
Shirin Offline OP
OP Offline

If you are a NELL member and attending Headlights for Lighthouses (the Cape Cod event sponsored by the Firebirds Forever Car Club for the benefit of ALF) please let us know. We will have one of the very special buttons (pictured above) there, waiting for you to arrive. Please, send an email to ronjfoster@comcast.net if you will be attending this event.

Shirin
Re: Belong to NELL? Going to Headlights for Lighthouses? #38283 05/07/04 12:32 AM
RFoster Offline
Shirin, Thank you for posting this. We have at leat 32 NELL members so far who have sent me an email. I will be busy making buttons and look forward to seeing all of the lighthouse lovers attending this first of it's kind fundraiser. I will be at Collectors World for the Harbour Lights signing and hope to see you there.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: Belong to NELL? Going to Headlights for Lighthouses? #38284 05/07/04 02:24 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Lorna & I will be attending. I will be covering the event for an area magazine so I don't know whether I will stick with the cruise with the Vette, or take the Jeep and have a place to hide camera equipment.

Currently, we are planning on coming down Friday night for the welcoming then returning for the start in the morning. I will need to visit each light to get a few pics of our participants. If the magazine likes my coverage, they will use it. If not, it will end up in the circular file.

cool Bob cool

Re: Belong to NELL? Going to Headlights for Lighthouses? #38285 05/07/04 08:46 PM
RFoster Offline
MJ, Lexis and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn in Falmouth on Friday night and the Ramada Inn in Hyannis on Saturday. We look forward to seeing you (Bob & Lorna) somewhere along the way. We will be at Collectors World with Chris and Maria for the Bill signing. Good luck with your assignment.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: Belong to NELL? Going to Headlights for Lighthouses? #38286 05/14/04 03:20 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
The weather looks good for tomorrow for the Headlights for Lighthouses event. Temps are predicted to be in the high 80's so it will be really nice by the water with a slightly cooler temperature.

Lorna & I will be heading for the Cape after I get out of work today. We'll do the greet and meet thing at the Holiday Inn, register for the classic car cruise, and probably look into a having dinner down by the water. We will be back in the morning to head out with some of the cruise vehicles and hit all the lights on the tour. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some great pics depicting what this type of cruise is really like. I'll try to post some pictures by Sunday night if time allows, if not, I'll try to post some on Monday.

smile Bob smile

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,338 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users