cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38173 03/13/04 12:43 PM
RFoster Offline OP
OP Offline

If you are a member of NELL attending the Harbour Lights Regional Event in Saint Augusting just send me an email and I will bring a 3-inch button (like the one pictured above) for you
See You at the Regional

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38174 03/13/04 01:29 PM
Shirin Offline
Ron, I hope this is the photo you emailed me about to fix. This was the best I could think of to get your image to show up as a photo and not as a link.

Shirin
Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38175 03/13/04 03:14 PM
RFoster Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Shirin and Dave for the help with fixing my image so those NELL members attending the Regional can see it and send me an email. I have the darndest time with posting images.

I just want to make sure I bring enough buttons so all NELL members can have one to wear at the Saint Augustine lighthouse Festival and Harbour Lights Regional.

Let's all plan to get a group picture near the lighthouse with the NELL banner.

Again, NELL members, remember to send me a quick email that you will be there.

Thanks to all,
Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38176 03/13/04 05:28 PM
seagirt Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Man, I wish I was coming. Looks like y'all are gonna have alot of fun! Of course, I couldn't make it there in under three days (I don't like flying and would HAVE to see every possible lighthouse between Wilmington and St. Augustine!) and not miss school. I like the button--cool how the lighthouse was merged into the logo, to me signifying how we are bridging the gap from New England to Florida by coming down. The yellow is the rest of the country. laugh

All the best to all the attendees. I want to see the photos!

Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38177 03/13/04 08:00 PM
RFoster Offline OP
OP Offline
Greg, I wish you were able to come to St. Augustine with us. We will take bunches of pictures and will post some for all to see (hopefully I can post them without any help).

I'm glad you like the logo sort of 'hugging' the lantern room of St. Augustine.

What we need to find for you is a tudor who wouldn't mind traveling to lighthouses with you. After all, it is educational. Then you could go to more events and still get your schooling in.

My Best to you
Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38178 03/14/04 07:32 PM
seagirt Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I LIKE that idea! American History, but better. You can probably learn alot more by driving around the country visiting national parks and historic sites. I could be the On-the-Spot Wacko Reporter...if there is lighthouse news, I'm there...well, maybe a day late...there WAS a Civil War historic site back there...we DO need to stick to curriculum! wink

Re: If you are a NELL member attending the HL Regional in St. Augustine... #38179 03/15/04 02:57 AM
MelJB Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Greg, you could combine Civil War and Lighthouses by going to see Old Point Comfort on the Ft Monroe Army post! smile Visit the Casemate Museum located inside the moat. Civil War relics, prison cell where Jefferson Davis was held after the war. No climbing of the light though & the keeper's quarters is now base housing for an officer.

Melody

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,327 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users